Blackpool council are trying to include drones in their PSPO against anti social behaviour

I knew a few like that at our local nightclub. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

don’t get them all in on one day or they will smell a rat

All in one day?? It normally takes me at least a weekend to get through all those, them, they…

Done. With a totally respectful comment.

1 Like

Typical of councillors of any political persuasion - simple minded do gooders who think they know better than everyone else and inflict their opinion on the cowed populous. Any passing band wagon is leapt upon. Bit like the current passion for 40 mph in previously national limits or 20 mph limits in towns (or in wales anywhere they bloody well want). Apparently the Councillors have a scoreboard of how many lives they have saved by halting traffic - they’re self professed heros.

I told them if they continue down this route they will be akin to fascists :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

And they will probably thank you for your recognition of their efforts…

I wonder if it makes it more convincing if you include a postcode?
In that case, this may help Blackpool, England Postcodes – Postcode Finder

Heh googled a few BP postcodes yes :wink: try and make sure it’s residential

I didn’t put a post code as the form said it was anonymous, and I am going to complain as they didn’t have a box for FURRIES ( identify as a Cat). :sweat_smile:

It would be interesting to know how far you can walk on Blackpool Council property without being filmed on a surveillance camera.
We are the most surveilled population on earth, but council. National Trust etc are fearful of a few hobby drones… pah!

1 Like

FOI them

They want us out of our cars, wait till the road charging comes into play nationally, they are already advertising for Road Charging staff. It’s all a con to bring in yet more taxation in the guise of Climate change. We should stand up to the establishment like the French do. Brown Car Guy on Youtube has done a survey in London, on the main dual carriageways with standing traffic he got readings of 10-12 (GOOD air quality), but on the underground it went up to 150+ (Dangerous to health). And Sheer Khan will have you believe the cars are killing people. Rant over :wink:

1 Like

Hmmmm , I identify as “The worlds greatest lover”
Sadly the wife disagrees :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Probably local councillors making a play to get re-elected. Not been to Blackpool for a while put off by the drunken Sag and Hen parties showing up on the hotel steps.

Should you be wondering just how she knows you’re not the worlds greatest lover? :rofl:

1 Like

I appologise to anyone from Blackpool in advance.
I’m sorry, but it’s the shittiest place I have ever visited in the whole of the UK.
In 47 years of being on this planet I have only left the UK 4 times, South Africa, Spain, Cyprus, Mexico (soon to be Italy). All my other holidays have been on our great islands, so I’ve spent a lot of time on them. Caravans, tents, boats, hotels. Blackpool is the shittiest place I have ever visited, Coleraine comes a close second. But that’s only cos a guy was kneecapped a few doors down from where I was staying at the time. I appreciate that every town and city has it’s good and bad parts, but getting lost in the Barcelona slums was still better than being in Blackpool. It is a place I wont even drive through, nevermind stop for a piss.
However, my wife and kids absolutley love it!!! But they’re from Govan, and they’re fucktards :rofl:

For anyone from Blackpool reading this, please take it with a pinch of salt, I had a bad experience there many years ago and it still haunts me, I’m sure that most of you are normal human beings and decent folk without webbed feet.

As shit as it may or may not be. It’s awesome for some drone photography during the illuminations. And for some sunrises, sunsets.

Almost ended up there on Saturday, but the weather… Ah well, another time…