Bloody Buzzers

Not bad for rates I’m not used to. Must play with mine more. Time to remove the expo, also nice can change em in BBFF onboard due to the WTFOS and the O3 allowing the usual BF menus… Forget how much you miss those!

Grumble, Grumble… @gunja99 is a good pilot… Grumble Grumble :wink:

Gunjas run

1 Like

I take it all back… he crashed!

Hahaha. Only crashed Karl’s… Didn’t crash mine. Though tbf he did crash my new AOS O3 lol

Only cos your switches are like a combination lock

Tbf last week crashed calams as couldn’t disarm lol. Muscle memory isn’t it

Better file some CAA reports of crashing you know… Rules and all :joy::joy:

Heh does show the power of HDzero at 50m well though… :joy::joy:

@gunja99 So what do you think of HDZero Martin? And more importantly whats the O3 like? Is the latency really bad? Im curious to know what its like to fly :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t notice a massive difference between vista and O3. Other than the WTFOS better than O3 telemetry and O3 is darker (though in daylight was fine). Still not looked at the onboard footage (my 32gb filled up unfortunately quickly too. 4k at 60fps will do that lol). Have a couple of 128gb arrived today for it.

HDZero looks like good analogue. Could I tell a massive latency difference… Maybe. Tbh flew analogue last week (as I flew my 7inch through a tree and the motors didn’t like that), and was alright. DJI looks the best, but HDZero is nice. Karl’s other HD0 with proper working VTX was nice…

Did you fly Karls WalkSnail setup too?

Was like a vista tbh. Nothing in it really on ws/vista.

1 Like

In fairness unless I spank out on a set of HDzero goggles (unlikely ATM) a vista/link would be my next vtx

Thats kinda where Im at too. I think you need the HDZero goggles to get the best out of WalkSnail VRX. I dont think my Fatshark HDO goggles would be good enough

How much are V2 goggles these days? You get 120fps over the 100 of the other systems

Guess I can always get a hdzero vrx for the cobras

That wasn’t mine. @Steviegeek
My vtx was fucked. Theoretically did 5 miles with that vtx until it reached old age.

Deffo not. Though it would be interesting. The hdzero goggles don’t do 60hz very well. Stutters. I’ll try it on my hdo2 as the ws 1080p looks very nice

Mine is for sale

Oooh maybe I can try it on my cobras next time we see each other…didn’t think about that… How much?

50 squids. Cos I’m keeping the hdmi cable

Ok cool. Deal…mini or micro HDMI?