Bloody weather! ... and flyability

They really have no idea where it’s headed …

36 hrs later …

The western islands should be the most affected with wind gusts between 150 km/h and 180 km/h and waves up to 15 metres!

https://twitter.com/Ventuskycom/status/1178727803115708416

I think it has a homing device …. and @callum is its target. :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

When do they think this will hit Dave?

1 Like

The graphic is saying Fri am … at the moment.

1 Like

Great, just in time for the weekend.

2 Likes

Damm luckily PfCO holders are allowed to use the DJI simulator in order to achieve a minimum of 45 minutes flight time in a month during adverse weather conditions

Great,time for another speed challenge then ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Only if someone knocks me off the M2P spot before then. :wink:

1 Like

LOL was on there,until someone,probably you,knocked me off !!!:wink::rofl::rofl: However,i have a cunning plan! I will see what top speed i can get out of the Autel Evo! Not too many people own one of those on here,so,may be safe for a while !:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good call!

There’s no Typhoons on there either :thinking:

3 Likes

OH! I may have to buy one of those next…(Wallet seen,frantically trying to scurry into the nearest corner !):rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What we need for this weather is a DJI Matrice

1 Like

That would be great!! NO! NO! NO! not even going to look!!!Think i would most certainly be looking for a place to live,if i were still alive,that is…:wink::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Haha

1 Like

0 degrees this morning, WTF! Had to scrape the car.

2 Likes

A balmy minimum of 3.2°C here.

Same here, I had ice on the outside of my hat when I got back from the dog walk :snowflake:

Half an hour after my previous post, the dew at the bottom of my bedroom window had a few ice crystals. That did surprise me.

Whilst walking the dog the dew on my nose did the same I think :rofl::rofl::rofl: