Bloody weather! ... and flyability

Woke up, no wind, lots of frost, charged everything, headed out the front door. It started to rain. Failed to get the first flight of my new Mavic 2 Zoom …

3 Likes

Just been setting all my batteries to discharge, having looked at the weather ahead, high winds, rain, got it all coming this week in the south west. :slightly_frowning_face:

A couple of “weather” posts have been moved here, since it really doesn’t make a lot of sense to have multiple threads just bemoaning the weather, each with a couple of replies.

1 Like

I did realize after posting. Thanks :pray:

2 Likes

Aw, do you need a hug?

2 Likes

Please :grimacing::man_facepalming:t4::slightly_frowning_face:

It’s crap isn’t it. I managed to get out this morning for a 20 minute flight. I’ve now brought my son and his mate to the skatepark, I’ve got the 2 pro and zoom in the car but can’t fly because it’s drizzling. So that was a waste of time charging the batteries. I’ll just have to use up some data allowance instead.

1 Like

Noted for future posts. Thank’s @GADC_Committee

3 Likes

On the weather! Could be a fair few! :sob:

12 posts were split to a new topic: Mavic Battery Auto-Discharge - Why? How? Which models?

Anyone else seeing this mysterious light in the sky today :scream: #workingnotflying

6 Likes

Ive got a 3 hour window here where wind is low and satellites are high ( makes a welcome change ) - lets see what I can find.

1 Like

You will do soon

Actually, I’m seein that thing as well.I’m hoping to be able to go investigate, just so happens I have my Mavic in its bag sitting with me … just in case.

1 Like

Nope, it’s a bust for today. Got there only to find the farmer working in the field either side of me. Light was starting to go so I decided not to :weary:

It’s the Sun I tell you, the Sun… people say I’m mad, but it IS the Sun… :clown_face:

1 Like

…Funny, I always thought that a full moon was a great way to calm everyone down. :rofl:

3 Likes

Shame it’s also going to be blowing a hooley over the same period!

Snow forecast for Sat/Sun/Mon

Scale
rainandsnowscalesum.metric-96cfe7c1a57d87314801f40f0571f27bccbb9261e1be0fc036df2721933745c9

2 Likes

Breezy …

1 Like

get out and fly ffs… it is only a bit of wind!! :smiley:
There are speed limits to break!

3 Likes