BMC - The Burns' Month Challenge 2022 - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Are you saying mines not a masterpiece Rob? :cry: :fu:

1 Like

I would let the nice people who will be voting for the winner decide :slight_smile:

This suddenly got easier! :smiley:
Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 19.32.05

What software is that? Asking for a friend …

1 Like

Final Cut Pro on Mac

1 Like

Here is my naff effort just to make the numbers up!

5 Likes

Very good mate! Great shots amongst them :+1: even those two dodgy characters at the end :wink::+1:

My first Final Cut Pro project, made infinity easier by finding that Ken Burns button! :laughing:

I deliberately went for a monotone vibe, as so many YouTubers voices annoy me, but it was easier to speak than faff about with text.

11 Likes

Good work Ade, made me smile :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Well done Ade enjoyed that, the Apple purchase was money well spent then!

1 Like

Nice 1 Ade. Good work. Your sound effects were so good I thought the A Team was shooting at me :grinning:

Bangor is only 15 miles from Belfast, but unlike ‘Belfast’ my video won’t be up for any Oscars. (There’s no sound so don’t think your speakers aren’t broken.)

2 Likes

At the moment the video is showing as private. You won’t even attract a BAFTA like that :frowning:

Trying to sort at the minute It sorted itself while I got her indoors from work :+1:

1 Like

As much as I would have loved to say my area is Glencoe or Rannoch Moor or anywhere else in the Highlands, I’m Glasgow born and bred. So here goes…

6 Likes

Enjoyed watching Video well done.

1 Like

Nice video!

1 Like

Thanks John :+1:

Thanks Ian :+1:

1 Like

Amazing John. :heart_eyes:

1 Like