Breaking the speed limit - How fast is your drone? Find out on our leaderboard!

He’ll only go and increase it again another 10 times over the next week … so I may wait until he’s given up effing about. :wink:

2 Likes

That Atti mode is not good for your health :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll agree with that mate :joy:

Your right, You can hold fire if you like. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Reminder set for 1/1/23. :+1:

:laughing:

1 Like

Or Cauliflowers. I must have destroyed a few hundred of them running through that field after my 2nd Atti run … ‘BIRD DOWN’ :running_man: :running_man: :running_man: :wind_face:

2 Likes

I’ll make sure I spend a bit more time on next flight, I took my daughter and dog with me today.
‘‘Daddy push me on the swings’’ whilst trying to watch my dog wondering off everywhere :eyes:
whilst keeping an eye on a drifting drone. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Whilst trying to control my heart rate :rofl:

3 Likes

Went for another attempt today, silly really not even a soft breeze but wanted to get out. She hit 43mph on the nose in atti… not even reaching the sport mode speeds from the current record. :exploding_head:

Another 30mph and you’ll be as fast as my Mini 2 :laughing:

You need more wind for speed tests. It is completely still here.

Just going to leave this here :grinning:

2 Likes

Already on it mate :joy:

1 Like

I’m game.

Worse seems to be tomorrow morning at about 9am, but only up North … which is about 40mph and 80mph gusts :scream: I would love to test the Mini 2 in Atti in an 80mph wind :laughing:

The South looks like about 20mph with up to 35mph gusts … :unamused:

1 Like

I will not be topping my speeds.:rofl:

That’s a suicide mission right there…

But fuck me what a record you’d set!! :scream: :rofl:

1 Like
  • A speed only beatable by military drones
  • Greatest distance in one flight by a non-military drone
  • Furthest drone retrieve … EVER! (The military consider a drone retrieve a bit of a fail)
  • AND a Plonker Badge - oh - you already have that one. (And it’s not available to the military).

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just filled the tank … Scotland here I come :blue_car: :wind_face:

2 Likes

Since my attention has been drawn back to this topic, I’d like to clear my throat politely and point out that there don’t seem to be any other GEPRC Crocodile Babies on the leaderboard. ::roll_eyes: :innocent:
Or do we need more evidence than the flight summary now?

1 Like

If the @group-fpv community are happy that the croc baby isn’t technically a self build Jez, we’ll happily add it :smiley:

And as you’re a member you can’t vote :rofl:

Hopefully they will be, because it’s a BNF. :wink:

1 Like