Can someone help me find a lost dog in Hampshire, Southampton, SO42 7QL

Hi yesterday I heard a dog howling that sounded like it was stuck in the bog behind the Beaulieu road hotel (same location as) the Drift pub post code: SO42 7QL beaulieu Rd B3056.

In the new forrest Hampshire, Southampton.

And I thought I heard it howling today.

I was parked in the shatterford (Gravel) car park, which is next to the Beaulieu Road Train platform (on the opposite side of the road is the Beaulieu Road car park) and the dog was last sighted running away from a woman I spoke to across the footbridge that goes across the rail way behind the beaulieu road hotel and into the bog.

I could hear the dog myself yesterday.

I wondered whether you knew anyone in the area that could fly a drone or use binoculars to visualise the dog if it is still trapped in the bog.

This is obviously someone’s dog so I thought I would report it.
I don’t own any drones but I was looking for someone in the area that does.
This area is around hatchet pond in the new forest, Hampshire, Southampton

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Zed,

You could try this group if no one else on here can help

http://dronesaruk.org/

The biggest problem with this is that you’ll need to obtain permission from the New Forest National Park for permission to take-off from their land, or obtain permission from the hotel/pub to use their land.

The station car park is a remote possibility. I seem to recall that’s an unmanned station 99% of the time - so probably won’t get any grief.

Looks like some are searching now

Thanks, Des