Can you merge logs?

Did a search and nothing showed up.

Out flying my mini 3 pro and at a certain point it lost connection to the controller.

As a result it is showing as 2 flights rather than one.

Can logs be merged?

Not the end of the world, but would be nice for Airdata purposes.

1 Like

Nope - they can’t be merged. They are what they are.

Could ask AirData if they can merge uploads?

2 Likes

Thanks.

Looks like the only option is to group flights on Airdata.

I’m not sure what format they are recorded in, but there are websites and programs out there to merge gps log files. I’ve used one successfully to merge tracks from a Garmin sports watch. It was a couple of years ago and I can’t recall the website I used.

Not at all the same.

One can d/l in csv format from AirData but, if you combine the csv, there is no way to upload csv.

Also, all the time ticks and altitude data are usually re-zeroed for the second log … starting from wherever it is in the sky.

If they were THAT easy to combine/edit - the Breaking the speed limit Leaderboard might look a LOT different. :wink:

I thought the logs were drone based, so even losing connection with (whatever) controller shouldn’t matter ?

How do they look in DJIFLY ?

So did I, I had a flight last week where my drone lost connection with the controller so it began RTH, when connection restored I cancelled RTH and continued flying for another 10 minutes or so and the whole flight was recorded as one log.

This was on the smart controller with the screen on the Mini 3 Pro

It is showing as two flights on the controller under profile

The ones that upload to AirData (.txt files) are from your device, though. Always have been.

The ones from the drone (.DAT files) are encrypted and AirData can’t open them (since some time after the M2P came out). That should be a single file, though.

Might be a new ‘feature’ of the latest firmware!

The drone doesn’t even need to be turned on to upload to AirData = the logs are on your device.