Cannock Chase War Graves

Filmed Saturday using Litchi and Go4, my first real attempt at putting a video together using iMovie.

I can see why members choose not to use auto exposure as changes in lighting was far to obvious so needed to edit a lot out, I .need to work on using manual

8 Likes

I visited there a few years back before I had a drone and was fascinated by the history and the place, as is usual with these places, was very sombre. I seem to recall entry was through a mine museum of sorts and there was a walled off garden area before going out into the cemetery itself.

Interesting to see it from a different viewpoint - very nice.

2 Likes

mine / mini - typing too fast for my own good.

1 Like

Thanks yes spot on, I’ve been trying to film this for a while so went about 7pm had no issues at all dog walkers and mountain bikers just left me alone so well pleased.

2 Likes

Beautiful video, well done !

2 Likes

Hi Gary
Very nicely filmed and presented. Well Done
I can remember when I was in my teens, we (family and local church) hosted German men and woman who came over to UK and worked on the upkeep of these graves.
Another ‘Lest We Forget’ moment :+1:

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Matty1 Hi Dave, Blast From The Past … this is my take on the War Graves, I had no issues went about 7pm nobody around just programmed litchi, once this lockdown is sorted we should meet found the ideal spot to film discreetly. Would love to have another shot at this.

2 Likes

Definitely wouldn’t mind having a crack buddy, we’ll sort something soon Garry bud :grin::+1:

1 Like