Can't see the forest for the trees

I posted some sunset photos of a pub I shot in Suffolk the other day. The following morning I did a couple of sunrise videos. I did a Mastershot first - which I had to repeat because a septic tank tanker did a u-turn in front of the pub - and then I did a naff-but-fun Asteroid Quickshot. When I got home I got DJI Fly to process it and add music and, of course, it reversed it and added a speed ramp to make it more dramatic. Which was the first time I noticed the bloke walking (backwards) in front of the pub…

I hate people…

1 Like

Hi @there I’ve edited your post to include the OneBox preview.

To do this just paste the Vimeo link into a new line of its own with no spaces etc.

No need to use the insert hyperlink button in the message composer or any embed code, its all done automatically for you if you follow the above.

www.vimeo.com/justlikethis

More interesting is who/what was he shaking his fist at? :man_shrugging:

Thanks!

On the phone, probably…

Definitely turns and gesticulates at someone/something behind him …

… but in the wider view there’s no-one else in shot.

Weird. There are two car parks on the other side of the road and a cottage out of shot to the left of frame… Maybe his Mum was checking he had his packed lunch. :slight_smile:

Put Michael Jackson lookalike practicing moonwalk in title. You’ll get loads of hits. :laughing:

1 Like

Another forest, more trees…