Castlefield, Manchester

Here’s a few more photos taken from Castlefield in Manchester a couple of nights ago, to complement the Deansgate Square set I shared yesterday.

The big tower in a couple of photos is Beetham Tower. The curved bridge is Merchant’s Bridge.

17 Likes

Yet another cracking set :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Excellent photos and very inspirational to us novices lol

1 Like

This batch are all straight out of the “ltm_cache” folder on my phone (because I prefer those pre-enhanced images) and edited as JPGs through Snapseed (sometimes pretty lightly, some pushed a bit more to improve saturation, darken the sky etc). The pro photographers on here could do a much better job.

I have to say the city centre is a fairly nerve-wracking environment even with a Mini 2 and a bit of experience. As I said to Mrs K afterwards, I did feel like a bit of a criminal while capturing these!

2 Likes

Which bit of the criminal did you fancy?
Great set btw.

They are lovely photos. I was wondering about flying in a city environment, as in would I ever dare! Interesting that you said you felt like a bit of a criminal even with Mini2. Out of interest, did anyone challenge you?

Nobody, but I generally find locations where I’m less likely to be bothered. I don’t think I’m ready yet just to fly from the roadside in the city centre!

Details of my TOAL spots:

Awesome set of pics :heart_eyes:

1 Like