Clips for Flytron Cree strobes - Mavic 2 - Mini 2 - Air 2

Nice work if you can get it! :rofl: Have a good one.

Thanks Steve.

Finally managed to get a flight in with my M2P the other day using my Cree strobes. The new clips from Andrew @ash2020 worked a treat. I got the clips that point down and have two white strobes, they really do help visibility.

1 Like

Thank you John. I used mine in the dark last night, the difficult bit was finding the off button on the strobes, whilst getting blinded!

2 Likes

:joy: you could also try turning them off when your fingers are numb, nigh on impossible :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

They were! Numb and blinded! :rofl:

2 Likes

Indeed. This has been a challenge many times. Try hand-catching at night with them on! :rofl:

2 Likes

These look great, just ordered a pair for my Mini 2, if they work for me I will order another pair for my M2P(if they are available).

Thanks Philip. Iā€™ve got them for the M2P too.
Cheers

1 Like

I donā€™t think Iā€™d dare! A&E are quite busy after dark!

4 Likes

Just bought can finally get rid of the Velcro :hugs:

Clips for both the Mini2 and the M2P arrived yesterday Andrew. Now just need Flytron to get the Crees back in stock lol.

@ash2020 any news on the MA2?

Need to order a set for the mini2 and for the Air 2 once available.

Anyone who has used theseā€¦

Which is better - rear facing or down facing?

Thanks Steve.

1 Like

Depends whether youā€™re going high and close or not so high but far away. In my case I donā€™t want my ā€œtargetsā€ to see me (fish farms), so rear facing is best so I can go in covertly and then reverse out, theyā€™ll never know I was there! :wink:

4 Likes

I got my 2 sets for my mini 2 arrived last week , not tried them yet as far to windy but look good thank you

1 Like

Sorry itā€™s a bit more complicated for the Air 2 with the arms being an awkward cross section. Hopefully not too long. I was thinking I might buy one on Amazon, do the fitting work and then return it without registering it. I mean, what would I want with a third drone. :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you Scott

1 Like

If you were a bit closer I would let you borrow mine :slight_smile:

Amazon sounds like a good idea :wink: