Clips for Flytron Cree strobes - Mavic 2 - Mini 2 - Air 2

Still no stock but they’re available to pre-order for delivery in about 2 weeks. Get in quick before the pre-orders sell out.

1 Like

Thank you Ian. I seem to be a long way from everyone!

Thanks for the heads up Andy.

Thanks Andy. Yes, I thought that too. I pre-ordered yesterday when the clips arrived.

1 Like

Ordered a pair of mounts, just need Flytron to get the Cree sent out.

I’ve got down facing ones on my M2P and it really does help extend vlos.

1 Like

My new Cree’s got posted today :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Assume you are talking about daylight VLOS. How far did it extend the range and did you test the maximum range visible?

1 Like

Thanks Andy.

Yes daylight. I didn’t do any test’s, but was able to see my M2P a lot further away than I normally do. Where it was just a black dot in the sky before, it’s now a black dot with two bright white lights. The downward facing lights are best when flying high.

2 Likes

Many thanks for your reply and information.

1 Like

Very quick test flight with the new clips attached for the flytron Crees.

Many thanks @ash2020. They fit perfect. I can throw away the velcro now!

9 Likes

Great to see the video and hear your comments @CSB73 .
Two set of clips arriving from @ash2020 for the Mini 2 and big brother M2P early next week.
Flytron Crees ordered on the 15th arrived on the 17th although showing on back order.
Time to test when the forecast is better. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Chris. You won’t be disappointed. I used dual lock on my last drone but didn’t really fancy sticking it to my mini 2 tbh. These are far superior and easy to click on and off. Need to order a red cree once back in stock though so I can have a choice of what to fly with.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the video Chris. Nicely done.

1 Like

My Flying Christmas Tree :grin:!

8 Likes

How many lights see that from space lol.

1 Like

I should be receiving mine from you (ash2020) this week. Ordered last Friday.
MA2 downward facing.

Cheers.

Hi Barry. I dispatched them Saturday morning so you should get them tomorrow. Thanks.

Hi Ash, just ordered some of your clips. I think these are really great design/idea for attaching these strobes, far superior to relying on the power of glue and velcro.

I can’t wait to use them :+1: