Clips for Flytron Cree strobes - Mavic 2 - Mini 2 - Air 2

I have a belly one that was printed for the original Mini. Fits my Mini 2 but I prefer the arm clips. Message me your address and I’ll send it over to you.

But the ones fir the arms on this thread are just as good, I’ve got all three

Hi Doodler…

That’s a very kind offer… I might be a bit slow here… but i don’t see how to send a private message… LOL

Sorry I took this off topic but it has been educational to say the least!

Click my name then Message

I did try that… :unamused:

I think I know why i can’t see a way to message… It is not showing the function when i click on name. Too basic a member… I need next level to message.

I’ve messaged you, try to reply.

@ash2020 Hi Andrew, I know I am telling you nothing you don’t already know but the clips you printed are great. Actually managed a flight today with them and didn’t notice a thing (other than the strobes obviously).

Now, any chance of making some that are really, really heavy? So heavy the Mini 2 can just lift off. My aim is to crawl up to 400ft lifting them and then scream down like a banshee, attempting to regain the speed record.

3 Likes

Thank you Keith, please to hear it.
Could I suggest that, instead of more clips, could you fashion some pieces of lead, or better still, depleted uranium, if you can get some, and replace the strobes for the record attempt. It will probably be a good idea not to stand underneath it. Good luck!

2 Likes

@ash2020
Got your clips a few days ago for the mini 2 but was unable to test them until today as my mini was on holiday in Holland! They are great and easy to use, however, I have a wee suggestion that might make them just a little bit better if I may? I got the downward facing for the rear legs, it would be really helpful if you were able to put a little bump, kinda like a little bit of brail, on the top of the clip and right above the little cut out that allows room for the push button. As an engineer on the tools every day for more years than I can remember, the skin on my fingertips is less sensitive than most so I am struggling to find the button without turning the bird over to have a look while she’s flashing. My wife says this is a problem she has been living with for many years and anyone that can solve the problem would be a millionaire in a couple of days :wink: :rofl:

:rofl: Thanks for the suggestion Darren

:rofl: hehehe, you’re welcome, hope it helps. And thanks again

@ash2020
The rear facing holders arrived today and the addition of the wee bump beside the switch is absolutely perfect!!! Many thanks for incorporating this, I can now switch off without blinding myself just by feeling for it, top notch job :ok_hand:

Excellent. Thanks for suggesting it.
Now I’ll have to change all 9 variations! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:disappointed: sorry mate :see_no_evil:
Now I just have to sort the wifes and we’ll all be happy :slight_smile: :rofl:

Ordered a pair of downward facing clips for my Mini 2 today to go with my Strobon Crees that are on their way from Flytron. Must dig out my :dark_sunglasses: before everything arrives.

2 Likes

Thanks. And thanks to Darren, they now have braille on them so you can find the switch without looking at it! :grinning:

1 Like

Can’t help you with that one I’m afraid! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m not much worried about during the day but I thought the downward facing might be better for hand-catching at night. Won’t know until I try :smiley:

1 Like

I flew yesterday with the rear facing clips and I much prefer them to the downward ones, they can be seen at height and at low level.

1 Like