Clyde Sunset

I took a friend, who has just got himself a Mini2, down to the old graving Docks by the River Clyde in Glasgow last night. We were treated to one of the best sunset’s I’ve seen in ages.

Mini 2 - 4 image manual vertical pano.

Mini 2 - 4 image manual HDR

This was the scene looking up river to the city centre, just as the rain came on, you can just make out a hint of a rainbow on the left of the image.
Mini 2 - 3 image manual pano - 1/50sec @ f2.8, 100iso.

16 Likes

Absolutely wonderful, John. Really nice.

I feel a bit bad though because my first reaction to the first one was “Hey, look… Faslane’s gone boom!” :rofl:

2 Likes

Cheers Joe :+1: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Another gorgeous set John, your an inspiration mate :+1:t4:

1 Like

That is one stunning sky! Great photos :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :blush:

1 Like

Cheers Sam :+1:

Great shot from Glasgow we didn’t see much of that here in Edinburgh very much overcast lovely sunset :ok_hand::+1::clap:

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Bloody awesome again John :clap:t2: You really should think about taking up photography professionally :rofl:
In all seriousness though I wish I had your eye for a shot and skills to take them :smiley:

2 Likes

:joy:

• Who thinks we should have John removed
  • YES Do it now
  • NO I love to see his photos even though they make me sick

0 voters

2 Likes

I’m torn at the moment Steve :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

As much as they make me sick I’ve had to go for no. I just love seeing his photos, they’re like cocaine for your eyeballs :heart_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

100 percent agree mate. :heart_eyes: :joy:

giphy

2 Likes

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Okay own up, who voted YES! :joy: I could really take this to heart, anyone want to buy a couple of drones and some Nikon’s? :wink: :rofl:

Absolutely amazing John, once again.
PS I voted no, mate!!! :grin: :+1::+1:

Awesome images, keep up the good work :clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

can we stop this guy posting stuff that puts us all to shame …

:stuck_out_tongue: :+1: :slight_smile: :astonished: :rofl:

:joy: Thanks Chris :+1: