Coaxial Twin Propeller UAV Drone - Slightly Military

Not sure if this is the right category, I just thought this would be interesting. The description indicates some useful capabilities . . . if you you’re in the military.

“Coaxial twin propeller UAV drone”
“It is suitable for saturation attack and carries more than 5kg of ammunition. Larger caliber versions are also available.”

2 Likes

Well the features are good,

(6) Intelligent AI recognition and automatic tracking, effective identification of people, vehicles, aircraft
and other battlefield targets and accurate target location, and the implementation of autonomous
attacks

But no customer reviews yet!

1 Like

I live in Norfolk and really can’t see a use for it. On the other hand, if I lived in Suffolk, …

1 Like

£8,156.00 and they don’t include shipping.

I imagine that shipping the optional payload might be a bit tricky.

We live in Suffolk, a mile from the Norfolk border near Harleston. East Anglia is a frightening place, you dare not speak to someone on a country road as it can take you half hour to get away. And when I go into a lovely country pub like the Crown at Gissing I always say we are from over the border. Frowns all round and their dogs slobber all over me !

Will my A2 cover it ?

Can it not deliver itself?

2 Likes

Dangerous cross border area that. A few of these will keep em Norfolk cousins at bay :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not say “wishful thinking”, most assuredly did not. Admittedly, I did think it very loudly …