Cold hard cash

I’m just working on a Mavic2Pro ! :blush:

Snap :joy:

1 Like

Will be interesting to see if I will be allowed to take my PfCO with my Mavic 2 Pro.
Besides, using my Phantom 4 will be old tech!.
Guess they will want you to fly in ATTI mode.
Best way to learn ,in my opinion.

Seen people on YTwrap the Mavic in tin foil where the gps is To make it fly atti mode

Don’t need to, just grab my Phantom 3 or 4 and switch ATTI on from the remote, and go for it.
Then, you have to fly it for real !.
Drifts in the slightest breeze, no gps lock, great free flying !.

I thought you could switch to atti mode on the Mavic Pro’s?

Not that I know of, unless anyone knows different !

Take off real fast after power up without a gps lock! Then you’ll have a Mavic 2 in atti mode :wink:

Nope - not possible. Only loss (or lack of acquisition) of GPS gives you ATTI on the Mavics.

Of course it would be commercial.

Its for your own personal information but it also furthers and adds value to your buisness. Putting the drone up saves the cost of scaffold or cherry picker for the inspection part so it does have a value.

1 Like

Perfect for a fly away !

ATTI has absolutely not one iota of relevance to a “fly away”.

I did my pfco with a mavic pro.

As no atti mode you just have to do more manoeuvres on the day

As part of yiur flight checks for pfco you ha e to make sure you have gps lock on mavic before flying off, they ask you questions before and after take off on what tbe rear flashing light means

It is.

There is no “switch” to ATTI on the Mavic Pro.

Bit of a challenge for the PfCO assessment where so many people are moving from the Phantom to the Mavic -I wonder if they will have to rethink this as newer drones only give the GPS option?

5 posts were split to a new topic: “Switchable” ATII for Mavic Pro

As per this post - they get you to do more manoeuvres.

Thanks Dave - brilliant oracle as always! :+1: