Competition # 10: Win a DJI Mini 4, Power Stations and more! PLUS! A free ticket for EVERY single member!

This one cost me. Not sure what happened. Bought 20. But it said none. Tried it again. I bloody got 40 now. Bugger.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: What sort of prizes would you like to see? :thinking:

Sold. To the bloke sat in the vets waiting for his dog

1 Like

Well, I’m not being greedy. 10 tickets bought and I have my eye on the Jackery, I’m quite happy to let someone else bag the Mini4. Good luck to all and thanks to GADC for putting this together.

1 Like

Im in not been greedy but i want all 3 prizes ,you can never have enough drones,good luck to all that enter

5 tickets bought

Fingers crossed for the power banks :wink:

2 Likes

I’m in for 10 :+1: Another great comp, thank you GADC! :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Which of the three prizes are you hoping for John?

Or simply all three? :smiley:

Not sure, either the Mini 4 Pro or the Jackery, though all three sounds good :+1: :smiley:

1 Like

Just bought some more tickets. Hoping for the mini 4 pro so I can donate my mini 3 pro to my brother in law. :wink::wink:

I’m now in :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bit late to the party Richard, :rofl:think i have 400 now maybe less :man_shrugging:

It’s ok a punt tomorrow a punt the day after & a punt the last day !

Shall I send my address now :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas :christmas_tree::santa:t2:

1 Like

Oh bugger just bought more, thought I’d forgotten but now have double the amount, oh well fingers crossed

:wink::smile: @Raider mick

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :arrow_left: :arrow_left: :arrow_left:

Richard @Kirky Think i have spent about £1500 now :thinking:

@Raider mick :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Kirky Nope nope nope nope, oh go on then, little punt :rofl:

30 minutes remain to buy that extra entry (or 10 :+1:), or for your first if you’ve been hesitating.