Competition # 10: Win a DJI Mini 4, Power Stations and more! PLUS! A free ticket for EVERY single member!

A Mini 4 Pro, Power Stations and 2 Years Insured Membership worth £1,954 could be yours!

We’re giving every Member and every Insured Member one free ticket to this competition prize draw. Merry Christmas from Grey Arrows Drone Club :christmas_tree:

(Don’t worry, you can still buy more tickets to increase your odds of winning!)

The live draw for this competition will also be different to previous draws because we’re not giving away just one of the prizes below, we’re giving away ALL of the prizes!

Three winning tickets will be selected during our live draw, and because every single ticket you have will be entered in to all three draws, the same ticket could potentially win up to three times, meaning that you could potentially win all three prizes!

The prizes available are:

• 1st Draw / 3rd Place Winner:

• 2 Years free Insured Membership
    • EcoFlow RIVER 256Wh Portable Power Station
    • Prize value: £319
  • 2nd Draw / 2nd Place Winner:

• Jackery Explorer 518Wh Power station
    • Prize value: £606
  • 3rd Draw / 1st Place Winner:

• DJI Mini 4 Pro with RC2 and Fly More Combo
    • Prize value: £1,029

The EcoFlow RIVER 2 Portable Power Station allows you to charge your drone on the move. It features a 256Wh capacity and has 300W output as standard and X-Boost powers devices with a 600W output. It will recharge from 0-100% in under an hour, making it 70% faster than most other power stations available. It’s portability is further confirmed by its weight of only 3.5kg and the LiFePO4 battery chemistry provides ten years of use. There are four different ways to charge: AC, car, solar, and USB-C. Smart app control with Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.

The Jackery Explorer 500 is a 518Wh lithium portable power station. It is one of the lightest and most portable rechargeable lithium battery generators on the market and boasts a 518 watt-hour (24Ah, 21.6V) lithium-ion battery pack and a pure sine wave inverter. It features a AC outlet capable of providing 500W and 1000W peak, 3x USB-A ports, 2x DC ports, and 1x car port to run low to high power appliances, including a mini-fridge, air pump, and TV. You can recharge the Explorer 500 with a wall outlet, car outlet, solar panels and electric generator.

The DJI Mini 4 Pro is DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone integrates powerful imaging capabilities, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ActiveTrack 360 with the new Trace Mode, and 20km FHD video transmission, bringing even more things to love for pros and beginners alike. Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing for enhanced safety, with precise detection capabilities in all directions, you can fly with confidence, knowing that the drone will better detect obstacles. The DJI Mini 4 Pro comes with three intelligent flight batteries, a charging hub, shoulder bag, spare props, and more.

The combined prize value is an incredible £1,954!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 16/12/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 17/12/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

14 Likes

Just a quick reminder that:

• Every ticket will be entered in to every draw, meaning the same ticket could potentially win up to three times!

• One free ticket will be issued to each person who is a Member, or an Insured Member, on the draw closing date of 16/12/2023 at 23:59

• Your free ticket will be issued on the morning of Sunday 17/12/23 and your free ticket number will be visible on the Tickets section of the competition page, alongside any tickets that you may have also purchased

• Unsure if you’re a Guest, an Associate or a Member and eligible for a free ticket? Check your account status at: https://dronescene.co.uk/membership#Benefits

8 Likes

5 Likes

This, our tenth competition, sees our Members walk away with over TEN THOUSAND POUNDS worth of prizes to date :clap:

10 Likes

Just wow - diolch yn fawr Team GADC.

Let me be one of the first to say “Nadolig Hapus i chi gyd yn GADC” :christmas_tree:

1 Like

We are in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could win all three prizes, which would also give you six years worth of free Insured Membership :scream:

3 Likes

I was going to pull the pin on a Mini 4 deal last week, glad I did not, hopefully it’s an omen.

2 Likes

Here we go again :grin: … in :+1:

1 Like

Might have a cheeky punt for power stations :+1:

Don’t need a mini 4 :shushing_face:

2 Likes

It would be rude not to, so I’m in :smiley::pray:

3 Likes

You can donate to me if you win it :blush:

1 Like

I’m in. :+1:t2:

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

So
1 free ticket plus my purchase = 2

Bring it on :+1:

1 Like

Hmm not sure about that. I’ve just bought three tickets and it lists three tickets only. Unless the free ticket is hidden ? ( and yes I am a fully paid up member )
Anyways I’m sure our committee know what they’re doing. Furthermore, I’ve got my fingers, legs and arms crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Free ticket added on the above date.

1 Like

Ahhh, you know we don’t read the rules. When the committee say “ Buy tickets”, we simply open our wallets and buy em :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Beat me too it :+1:

1 Like

:open_mouth::smiley:

And also:

:blush:

2 Likes