Competition # 11: Win a DJI Avata, a DJI Mini 4 + EcoFlow Power Station, or £1,400 of FPV vouchers!

A DJI Avata, a DJI Mini 4 + EcoFlow Power Station, or £1,400 of FPV vouchers could be yours.

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of three different prizes on offer.

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of three different prizes on offer!

The first prize on the list that our lucky winner can choose is a DJI Avata Pro-View Combo FPV drone + Fly More combo, worth £1,464. The motion controller follows your hand movements and allows users of all levels to fly with confidence. Super-smooth 4K video at 4K/60fps for visuals that stand out. Light and agile, the compact design makes it more convenient to carry and perfect for hitting the tightest gaps. This bundle includes the DJI Goggles 2 and the DJI RC Motion 2, worth £1,249. We’re also including the Avata Fly More Kit which gives you two additional batteries and a charging hub, worth £215, bringing the value of this prize to £1,464.

The second prize that our winner can choose is a DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 Controller + Fly More combo worth £979, complete with an EcoFlow RIVER 2 MAX 512Wh Portable Power Station worth £549 to give you endless charging capabilities when out in the field. The Mini 4 Pro is DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone with powerful imaging capabilities, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ActiveTrack 360 with the new Trace Mode, and 20km FHD video transmission, bringing even more things to love for pros and beginners alike. This prize total is worth £1,528.

Alternatively, the lucky winner might choose our FPV Gift Voucher mega bundle! Choosing this option will give you £700 to spend at Hobby RC and £700 to spend at Unmanned Tech. That’s right, £700 to spend at each store, giving you £1,400 to spend on anything FPV related!

The choice could be yours!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 03/02/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 04/02/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions and Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

13 Likes

Oh.oh.oh you… You you… You… Had me at 700 at hobbryrc lol

1 Like

Paging @group-fpv :smiley:

3 Likes

Here we go again, I’m in :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Gotta wait till pay day for me, but I want my wing back so will be throwing everything at this! :rofl:

2 Likes

Fek sake man, I’m almost ruined after buying spot welders, battery chargers, battery dischargers, switches, xt60 connectors, BMS, usb outlets and all the other gubbins. And im not even into fpv, yet. Now I need to decide on draw tickets, or 7S charger? Cant do both!!!

1 Like

Charger of course. You need that charger forget the tickets…

1 Like

Martin trying to increase his odds of winning here :wink:

1 Like

Of course. Though be happy if deano won after his loss. So just me Vs deano is fine by me lol

2 Likes

If an FPVer wins this comp I hope HobbyRC and UnmanndTech have got stock :rofl: They ain’t gunna know what hits them when them baskets head to the checkout :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve actually asked my other half and my parents for HobbyRC vouchers for my birthday so I can start re building my AR Wing PRO :star_struck:

4 Likes

Tickets in. Will feel like a digital version of supermarket sweep with that prize :star_struck:

2 Likes

Meh it’s only 6 X DJI O3 hahah. At least I have the giggles remote etc. all be models yay

2 Likes

Well thats most of my flyable fleet then :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ach well, ticket’s it is as I dont really need the charger right now, I’ve got 400 batteries to charge, test and sort. Then they need welded, and the housing needs wired and finished before I need the 7S charger. So deano, if I win I’ll choose the vouchers, and half of them will be yours to help with the wing👍

2 Likes

Well i don’t need a mini 4 , i don’t need a powerpack, and i’m not really into Avata.

So i’m going to sit this one out.

Who the fuck am i trying to kid, I’M IN :rofl:

Support the Site :fist: :fist:

3 Likes

@Raider if you win you can always donate the FPV vouchers to me :+1:t2: :grin:

2 Likes

Boom :boom: now that’s what I’m talking about :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Just take my money :laughing:

2 Likes

This has to be the best comp yet. Someone is seriously going to be very happy :star_struck:

2 Likes