Competition # 12: Win a DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 + Fly More Combo, or £1,000 of FPV vouchers!

DJI’s best sub-250g drone bundle, or £1,000 to spend on FPV kit, could be yours.

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of two different prizes on offer!

The first prize on the list that our lucky winner can choose is a DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 Controller + Fly More combo worth £979

The DJI Mini 4 Pro is DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone integrates powerful imaging capabilities, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ActiveTrack 360 with the new Trace Mode, and 20km FHD video transmission, bringing even more things to love for pros and beginners alike. This DJI Mini 4 Pro with RC2 controller includes the Fly More combo which means this prize comes with three intelligent flight batteries, a charging hub, shoulder bag, spare props, and more!

Alternatively, the lucky winner might choose our FPV Gift Voucher mega bundle! Choosing this option will give you £500 to spend at Hobby RC and £500 to spend at Unmanned Tech. That’s right, £500 to spend at each store, giving you £1,000 to spend on anything FPV related!

The choice could be yours!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 02/03/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 03/03/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions and Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

4 Likes

Hard one for me, I have the Mini 4 gubbins and not really into fpv.
so instead of not entering, i will buy a few tickets to show support for the site,

That’s the best i can offer :rofl:

5 Likes

Can always enter for me :+1:t2: :rofl:

3 Likes

This isn’t the aquarium thread … :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorted :wink:

2 Likes

I have a Mini 2, so count me in. 20 tickets purchased. Roll on March :timer_clock:

5 Likes

Sorted :muscle:

2 Likes

Im in …again :smile:

2 Likes

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of two different prizes on offer!

A DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 + Fly More Combo, or £1,000 of FPV vouchers could be yours.

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 2nd March :smiley:

7 Likes

Oooo could be a 60th birthday presseieeee, not till 3rd like but hey ho :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday in advance, Mick :smiley:

3 Likes

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

A DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 + Fly More Combo, or £1,000 of FPV vouchers could be yours.

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 2nd March :smiley:

6 Likes

Bought a few more tickets, drawn tomorrow, :thinking: Mmm :rofl:

2 Likes

Have not bought none yet, trying a different strategy :smile:

2 Likes

Rich you did that last time, and look what happened :rofl:

2 Likes

Me too. Well, another 20 to be precise :rofl:

2 Likes

He who dares wins :man_running:t2::dash::dash:

And you gotta be in it to win it