Competition # 14: Win a Mavic 3, Air 3, Mini 4 + EcoFlow, or £1,200 of FPV Vouchers!

A DJI Mavic 3, an Air 3, a Mini 4 + EcoFlow, or FPV kit worth up to £1,200, could be yours.

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of four different prizes on offer!

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of four different prizes on offer!

The first prize on the list that our winner can choose is a DJI Mavic 3 Classic drone complete with the DJI RC controller. The Mavic 3 is in DJI’s top end pro-sumer lineup and features a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera, 5.1K/50fps Professional Imagery, 46-Min Max Flight Time and Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing along with other top-tier features. It’s worth an impressive £1,219.

The second prize that our winner can choose is a DJI Air 3 drone complete with the RC-N2 controller and the Fly More Combo kit. The Air 3 is a compact foldable drone with two powerful cameras, a wide-angle and a 3x medium telephoto and weighs just 720g. Features include a 46-minute max flight time, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, and O4 video transmission. A prize worth £1,199.

The third option available to our lucky winner is the DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 Controller + Fly More combo worth £979, complete with an EcoFlow RIVER 2 256Wh Portable Power Station worth £199 to give you endless charging capabilities when out in the field. The Mini 4 Pro is DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone with powerful imaging capabilities, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ActiveTrack 360 with the new Trace Mode, and 20km FHD video transmission, bringing even more things to love for pros and beginners alike. This prize combination is worth £1,178.

Alternatively, the lucky winner might choose our FPV Gift Voucher mega bundle! Choosing this option will give you £600 to spend at Hobby RC and £600 to spend at Unmanned Tech. That’s right, £600 to spend at each store, giving you a total of £1,200 to spend on FPV related goodies.

The choice could be yours!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 06/04/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 07/04/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions and Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

9 Likes

Even Latka doesn’t know which prize he’d pick from this amazing selection :smiley:

2 Likes

Be rude not too, ticket bought :+1:

2 Likes

#DéjàVu

1 Like

Don’t know what your trying to say Dave :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wow what fantastic prices :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

600 bought cost me £119,400 hope I’m lucky :sunglasses:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think you might have missed a decimal point out of that calculation, Mark :rofl:

2 Likes

Which prize would you pick? :thinking:

1 Like

Oops maths as bad as my English and my grammar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Prob the Mini 4 combo Rich, yes i know i have one :rofl:

1 Like

Might as well stick a couple of quid in :grin:

2 Likes

In like Flynn.
Tickets bought and I’ve got my lucky pants on.
*although I may change them before the draw… :thinking:

2 Likes

Yep, bought a couple of tickets as i passed my A2 CofC today…so im feeling lucky too :nerd_face:

2 Likes

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

A DJI Mavic 3, an Air 3, a Mini 4 + EcoFlow, or FPV kit worth up to £1,200, could be yours.

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 6th April :smiley:

5 Likes

Already in, hoping to have better luck than the previous competitions that I have entered… That MINI4 Pro and EcoFlow would be a nice addition to our drone fleet :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got a few tickets tonight. Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Which prize would you choose @JockyB ?

I’m torn between the Mavic 3 and the Mini 4 Pro to be honest. Both are fantastic drones. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Tough choice between the Mavic 3 Classic and the Air 3 for me.
4/3 Hasselblad with adjustable apperture V wide angle and tele lenses and fixed apperture. Air 3 would probably just get the nod, only because it comes with the fly more batteries. Or I could sell my air 2 fly more and use the cash to buy a couple of spares for the Mavic 3 :thinking: Decisions, decisions. Have to win the bloody thing first though, and that’s the hard part. 10 tickets in the bag already, mmhhh, maybe I’ll buy some more? :grimacing: :rofl:

2 Likes

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 6th April :smiley:

8 Likes