Competition # 16: Win a DJI Avata 2 + Goggles 3 Fly More Combo!

DJI’s new flagship FPV drone bundle totalling £1,049 could be yours.

The new DJI Avata 2 delivers an adrenaline-pumping immersive First Person View (FPV) drone experience with improved imaging, safety, and battery life.

This is the ultimate bundle which includes the Avata 2 drone, the latest Goggles 3, the latest RC Motion 3 controller, three batteries, a charging hub, carry case and more.

DJI Goggles 3 now has Real View PiP (Picture-In-Picture) allowing you to observe your surroundings without removing the goggles, for more safety and immersion. Effortlessly perform difficult aerial acrobatics with DJI RC Motion 3. New pilots can now perform spectacular flips, drifts, and other captivating maneuvers. The 4K/60fps HDR on Avata 2 captures all the awesome of high-speed flight with a maximum speed of 19 metres per second!

Enter now to be in with a chance of winning this bundle which is worth an impressive £1,049!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £0.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 04/05/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 05/05/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions and Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

14 Likes

Here we go again,
Half mah wages,
Doon the drain.!

5 Likes

In… would be an amazing prize to win, but then again, so would any of the prizes… I would love this though, would mean hubby and I could both fly AVATA together…

1 Like

I’ll have some of that !

1 Like

Go on them. I am in.

3 Likes

Hmmm more raffle more raffle…

?? It’s the fly more combo?

Ultimate, you’d add in the remote controller 3… now that’d be nice, and their new charger battery thing maybe​:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thinka few tickets for this one will be sold lol

1 Like

Then you’d best get buying! :wink:

1 Like

Can I wing this one please :smiley:

Will wait till payday hehe, plenty of time lol.

2 Likes

FPV FTW! This is such a nice Drone!!

1 Like

Get the normal emails every days but think that after each draw the winners should be on those emails. I enter quite a lot but never know, unless I deeply delve into the emails, who has won. I know they are on the site but as I am not brilliant with computers and end up everywhere except where I wan to be. :man_shrugging:

The winner is always announced in the comp thread and Competition Winners - Wall of Fame :partying_face:

1 Like

And … if you are wanting to know if you have won … the winner is always emailed directly within minutes of the draw being made. :+1:

1 Like

Ah, right, thanks for that. :+1:

1 Like

@Boblyn if it helps, the winner is also listed on the competition details page itself:

1 Like

I’m in.
Might as well try to win one, before placing an order for one.
Been considering an Avata for a couple of months

3 Likes

Im entering but if i don’t win i will wait for the Avata 3. No doubt due next April.
:rofl:

3 Likes

Ditto lol

1 Like

I’m in. It would be a great excuse to drag the better half out with me so she can be my spotter :grin:

1 Like

YOU LOVE IT… lol

1 Like