Competition # 19: Win a DJI Mini 4 Pro, Avata 2 or £1,000 of FPV vouchers!

A Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo, an Avata 2 Fly More Combo or £1,000 to spend on FPV kit, could be yours.

One lucky winner of this competition will be able to choose from one of three different prizes on offer!

The first prize on the list that our lucky winner can choose is a DJI Mini 4 Pro + RC2 Controller + Fly More combo. The DJI Mini 4 Pro is DJI’s flagship sub-250g drone and integrates powerful imaging capabilities, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, ActiveTrack 360 with the new Trace Mode, and 20km FHD video transmission, bringing even more things to love for pros and beginners alike. This DJI Mini 4 Pro with RC2 controller includes the Fly More combo which means this prize comes with three intelligent flight batteries, a charging hub, shoulder bag, spare props, and more. This prize option is worth £979.

The second prize on the list that our lucky winner can choose is a DJI Avata 2 drone bundle. This ultimate bundle includes the latest DJI Avata 2 drone, the latest Goggles 3, the latest RC Motion 3 controller, three batteries, a charging hub, carry case and more. DJI Goggles 3 has Real View Picture-In-Picture allowing you to observe your surroundings without removing the goggles, for more safety and immersion. New FPV pilots can perform spectacular flips, drifts, and other captivating maneuvers with ease. This bundle is worth an impressive £1,049.

Alternatively, the lucky winner might choose our FPV Gift Voucher mega bundle! Choosing this option will give you £500 to spend at Hobby RC and £500 to spend at Unmanned Tech. That’s right, £500 to spend at each store, giving you £1,000 to spend on anything FPV related.

Enter now to be in with a chance of winning one of these prizes!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 10/08/2024 at 23:59

Live draw: 11/08/2024 at 20:00

If you wish to unsubscribe from Competitions & Prize Draws notifications and emails, instructions can be found here: Unsubscribe from these notifications

Worried about gambling? Please reach out to a free support and advice service: Gambling support services

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

15 Likes

Awesome, yes please

2 Likes

Fingers crossed

2 Likes

IMG_4541

Sod it, I’m in

2 Likes

Just had to have a few quid on this :+1::+1:

2 Likes

:thinking:

Perhaps an iPad should be a prize option in the near future?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Put me down for the Mini 4 pro Combo :+1:

2 Likes

Fingers and toes and everything crossed

1 Like

Ok, couldn’t resist…but still unsure which prize to choose should the highly unlikely happen, but am erring towards the Avata 2 :pray:

Andy :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m in, managed to buy my tickets whilst here in Tenerife on our last day, luckily I caught the country in the dropdown it thought I was in Spain being in the Canaries :slight_smile:

This one’s mine :trophy:

3 Likes

I bought mine too early last time. It’s been a couple of days now so the time is right.

2 Likes

Payday on Wednesday; I’ll be 'aving some of them there tickets! Mini Pro 4 please…

Ticketses, what might it win with it’s nasssty little ticketses, my Precioussss,?

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

One lucky winner of this competition will win the choice of a Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo, an Avata 2 Fly More Combo or £1,000 to spend on FPV kit!

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 10th August! :smiley:

8 Likes

Im in for this with 3 lots of tickets bought at different timesa few weeks apart , not sure what prize if im lucky enough… probably the avata because i already have a mini 2 & mini 3 pro :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Going for “Gold” this time.
I’m in‼️
:wink::+1:

2 Likes

Not going to bother this time :lying_face: :lying_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO ENTER :scream:

One lucky winner of this competition will win the choice of a Mini 4 Pro Fly More Combo, an Avata 2 Fly More Combo or £1,000 to spend on FPV kit!

Entry closes at midnight on Saturday, 10th August! :smiley:

4 Likes

Forgot about this might have a wee dabble :smile:

Ooh shit, I forgot too!!!