Competition # 3: Win a DJI Drone, Power Station or Smart Watch!

A DJI Mini 3 Drone, EcoFlow Power Station, Apple Watch or Samsung Watch worth up to £709 could be yours!

One lucky winner of this competiton will be able to choose from one of four different prizes on offer.

The first prize on the list is a DJI Mini 3 Pro drone complete with the RC-N1, worth £709. The Mini 3 is DJI’s most popular drone to date and includes a 1/1.3-inch sensor and top-tier features.

Already got a DJI Mini 3 or other sub-250g drone? Then you might want to choose the EcoFlow River 2 Max Power Station worth £549 as your prize. The River 2 Max can be fully charged in under 60 minutes, that’s 5x faster than other portable power stations on the market. It has two 240V mains plug sockets and outputs 500W, or you can crank it up to 1000W with X-Boost mode. More than enough power to keep your drones charged multiple times in the field.

Alternatively, you might choose the Apple Watch Series 8 Cellular 45mm as your prize, worth £549, or perhaps the Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro 45mm + £100 cash might be for you!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.49 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 01/07/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 02/07/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

12 Likes

This is an excellent idea. Having not entered the last draw as I already have a mini 3 pro, this makes it much more interesting.

I’m in!!!

3 Likes

Approximately how many recommended places to fly are on the Drone Scene map?

Where can one find the answer to this question? :thinking:
I remember seeing it written down somewhere, but don’t remember where…

I can add up the numbers in the circles on the map of course, but is that really how it is supposed to be solved?

Its what I did

but when you add it up do you round up or go what its closer too as the total is sort of in the middle of two possibilities - unless I added it up wrong mmm - off to check again haha - this is a good one

Drone Scene filters are your friend. :wink:

1 Like

:thinking: are you sure?

Filters? I added up everything… But first I checked if there is such a filter as “Recommended”…

1 Like

If they exist, they exist because someone recommended them.

1 Like

I doubled checked and yeah depends on your zoom level too - this is a good one for sure - like a little treasure hunt sort of thing too.

I am sure I got the right answer now :wink:

1 Like

Having just acquired one of these myself after seeing several being used in the field at the Big Meet, I can deffo recommend it (personal non admin unbiased view)

4 Likes

I guessed it would not be low lol

1 Like

Still a cracking prize, but you’d have to go out of your way to pay £549 for it…

2 Likes

Got my tickets and got my eye on the power station :star_struck:
Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Init to win it, not writing my speech this time :rofl:

2 Likes

We’re mixing it up a bit for this third draw :blush:

4 Likes

Out of interest @Howard78 - which prize would you choose? :thinking:

2 Likes

All of them… Well apart from anything with Apple in the name, so the others :wink:

3 Likes

I’m gunning for the power supply.
Looks awesome and defo will enable longer flying sessions.

What about you @PingSpike - what’s your flavour?

1 Like

Tickets purchased and fancy the power station too :+1:

2 Likes