Competition # 5: Win a DJI Air 3 with RC2 and Fly More Combo!

DJI’s latest Air 3 drone bundle worth £1,379 could be yours!

The DJI Air 3 launched a few weeks ago, and we’re giving you a second chance to get your hands on one!

DJI Air 3 is a compact foldable drone with two powerful cameras, a wide-angle and a 3x medium telephoto.

Enjoy optimized flights with a 46-minute max flight time, omnidirectional obstacle sensing, and OcuSync 4 video transmission.

Key features of the DJI Air 3 Drone include:

• Medium Tele and Wide-angle Dual Primary Cameras
  • Dual-camera 48MP photos
  • Dual-camera 4k/60fps HDR videos
  • Up to 46 minutes of flight time
  • Omnidirectional obstacle sensing
  • O4 HD video transmission
  • New controllers
  • Intelligent shooting features, including 2.7K vertical shooting

Enter now for your chance to win DJI’s latest drone bundle worth £1,379!

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 02/09/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 03/09/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

2 Likes

No, you’re not seeing things!

You have a second chance at a winning a DJI Air 3 :partying_face:

4 Likes

I’m in! :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

In… Good luck all…

2 Likes

Damn… More money down the drain :wink:

(Hahaha, nah it’s supporting a great club :wink: )

2 Likes

What is a little confusing… Being a wheel and obviously more names than a wheel shows, you don’t see your name for a while. Tbh I watched for a minute or two and didn’t see my name and was going to post before I noticed it come round… I get that you probably dont want to show how many people entered, but it is a little confusing. I’m not sure on the answer…

Don’t think I saw my name last time as you expect to see your name on a wheel, does that make sense? Not saying it wasn’t there at all, but is a wheel the best way to show names?

We’re always open to suggestions and improvements, Martin :slight_smile:

Fire up a new thread if you’ve got some ideas that everyone might be interested in :slight_smile:

Scroll a list of handle names in alphabetical order on a loop next to the wheel with the answer to the question in view before spinning the wheel for the winner. Then you’re not wasting your time looking until your name comes around again or you got the answer wrong? :thinking:

Ahhh - in for a penny, in for a pound.

Enjoying the sunshine in Malta waiting on the wife who’s having her nails ‘done’ and thought, a few tickets can’t hurt and someone has to win.

1 Like

ME! :joy:

Got to be in it to win it :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m not entering this one, struggling to find who makes the DJI Air 3, googles shit :man_shrugging:

In case anyone’s thinking this thread relates to the prize draw that ended last Sunday - it isn’t!

This is a completely new prize draw to give everyone a second chance at win one of the recently released Air 3 and RC2 Fly More combo kit.

So - if you weren’t lucky on Sunday (and since only one person won, that will loads of you), then now’s the time to have another go!

Good luck!

1 Like

In for the win!

Great to see another class prize. Keep up the great work :ok_hand:

Get entering everyone!….errmmmm that does not sound right :laughing:

1 Like

Got some :+1::grin:

I’m in - :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’m in

Great prize

Yes. Can’t wait to win it. :laughing: