Competition # 6: Win a Mavic 3, MacBook Pro or Windows laptop!

A DJI Mavic 3, Apple MacBook M2 Pro or Windows laptop worth up to £1,600 could be yours.

One lucky winner of this competiton will be able to choose from one of three different prizes on offer.

The first prize on the list that our winner can choose is a DJI Mavic 3 Classic drone complete with the DJI RC controller, worth £1,529. The Mavic 3 is in DJI’s top end pro-sumer lineup and features a 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad Camera, 5.1K/50fps Professional Imagery, 46-Min Max Flight Time and Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing along with other top-tier features.

An Apple MacBook Pro is the second prize that one lucky winner can choose. The MacBook Pro boasts a 13" Retina display with True Tone, 8-Core CPU, 10-Core GPU, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Touch Bar and Touch ID, two Thunderbolt / USB-4 ports. It also features the all-important M2 silicon making your video editing a breeze. This high spec MacBook Pro M2 is worth £1,549

Alternatively, the lucky winner might want to choose a ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 M6500XV which features a 15.6" screen, AMD Ryzen 9 processor, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD and a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 8GB graphics card, worth £1,499

Competition entry is only available to Grey Arrows Drone Club members (please make sure you are logged in to Drone Scene).

Tickets are available for just £1.99 each and members can purchase as many tickets as they like.

Enter now:

Ticket entry closes: 30/09/2023 at 23:59

Live draw: 01/10/2023 at 20:00

Terms and conditions available at: https://greyarro.ws/tos#competitions

7 Likes

FFS here i go again :rofl: great prizes as always :clap:

I’m sure someone told me just the other day they weren’t going to enter any more competitions :rofl:

M2 silicon :drooling_face:

I’m just gutted that I can’t enter any of these comps :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Out of interest, which one would you choose Mick?

Believe it or not the ASUS and give it to the wife oo eerr, and i’m sure i never said i wouldn’t enter :lying_face:

What about you Andy? Which prize would (will??!) you choose?

Sixth time lucky!!! :crossed_fingers:

I’m sure that’s the saying :grin:

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Would have to be the Mavic 3. The Mini 2 is well overdue an upgrade… :joy: MacBook would have been tempting if I hadn’t only got an M1 last year though…

I’m in. Not sure about choice but great to support the club.

Good luck everyone…

1 Like

I’m in :grin:

I’m in too. Mavic 3 please. :crossed_fingers:

Bollox Rich @PingSpike , you made me do it, i’m in again :man_shrugging:

Sake! :person_facepalming:t4:

Wouldn’t be seen as greedy trying to win a second prize would it? :thinking:

2 Likes

Not in the least! … but, then, I can’t enter, so it doesn’t affect me. :wink:

2 Likes

We knew this one would bring you back in to the fold :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:fishing_pole_and_fish: hook, line and sinker Sir :joy:

1 Like