Complete beginner - Kettering

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

No not yet but will do before the end of summer

Iā€™ve never tried them and donā€™t know anyone nearby that has them as Iā€™d like to try themā€¦

1 Like

Ditto!

This might interest you : DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - Fly More Combo Plus

Thanks for the head up. at the moment I am looking at a new mavic pro fly more combo from ā€œDrones Directā€,at Ā£899. ever had any dealings with them.

A cautionary tale about Drones Direct @oldboy: I'll not be using Drones Direct again!

That said, others here have had success with them so, well, you know :blush:

Just so you donā€™t overlook the fact, there is quite a bit more than the basic fly-more in whatā€™s for sale there.
Obviously it depends on your eventual set up your heading for ā€¦ but I appreciate you may not totally know that as yet. :+1:

I have used them, first class service.

1 Like

Iā€™ll bear that in mind,thanks for the tip

thanks for that, see you tomorrow

They seem to be the way forward if you read the reviews.

Theyā€™ve been around for about 4+ years ā€¦ but very few people have them.

Had they been ā€œthe way forwardā€ Iā€™d have expected far more people to have them by now?

IMHO, they are a one trick pony whereas DJI RE can be used with any 5.8GHz transmitter for FPV, reviewing footage, watching movies and gaming.

1 Like

Not the Drones side of the business, but have bought TVā€™s and kitchen appliances from them

Theyā€™re not a million miles away from me so iā€™ve always been a ā€˜walk upā€™ and never used the website, apart from for bartering which they are happy normally to do.

Took them four days to reply to an e mail concerning the warranty on a refubished air.Not impressed, think Iā€™ll go elsewhere.

1 Like

Love to hear how you are getting on.
I am based in North Suffolk and also retired and looking for a fresh interest.
Just minutes ago opened the box on my new HUSBAN X4 AIR.
I have no idea what I am doing, and have never flown a drone.

Have you picked a drone yet?

I fancy the mavic air but thanks to a couple of unexpected large bills I am having to put my plans on hold for a month or two. I,m sure if you ask, an experienced member close to you will give you a hand setting up.there are some useful Utube videos but nothing beats a person to person lesson

1 Like

Thank you Oldboy,
Appreciate that.

Good luck with the Mavericks drone. (When you get it)
It looks scarily awesome!

1 Like