Complete beginner - Kettering

Thanks for the head up. at the moment I am looking at a new mavic pro fly more combo from “Drones Direct”,at £899. ever had any dealings with them.

A cautionary tale about Drones Direct @oldboy: I'll not be using Drones Direct again!

That said, others here have had success with them so, well, you know :blush:

Just so you don’t overlook the fact, there is quite a bit more than the basic fly-more in what’s for sale there.
Obviously it depends on your eventual set up your heading for … but I appreciate you may not totally know that as yet. :+1:

I have used them, first class service.

1 Like

I’ll bear that in mind,thanks for the tip

thanks for that, see you tomorrow

They seem to be the way forward if you read the reviews.

They’ve been around for about 4+ years … but very few people have them.

Had they been “the way forward” I’d have expected far more people to have them by now?

IMHO, they are a one trick pony whereas DJI RE can be used with any 5.8GHz transmitter for FPV, reviewing footage, watching movies and gaming.

1 Like

Not the Drones side of the business, but have bought TV’s and kitchen appliances from them

They’re not a million miles away from me so i’ve always been a ‘walk up’ and never used the website, apart from for bartering which they are happy normally to do.

Took them four days to reply to an e mail concerning the warranty on a refubished air.Not impressed, think I’ll go elsewhere.

1 Like

Love to hear how you are getting on.
I am based in North Suffolk and also retired and looking for a fresh interest.
Just minutes ago opened the box on my new HUSBAN X4 AIR.
I have no idea what I am doing, and have never flown a drone.

Have you picked a drone yet?

I fancy the mavic air but thanks to a couple of unexpected large bills I am having to put my plans on hold for a month or two. I,m sure if you ask, an experienced member close to you will give you a hand setting up.there are some useful Utube videos but nothing beats a person to person lesson

1 Like

Thank you Oldboy,
Appreciate that.

Good luck with the Mavericks drone. (When you get it)
It looks scarily awesome!

1 Like