Complete beginner - Kettering

That would be good am having issues with this system trying to PM our new friend as I could offer help next week, I would rather use normal emails it’s faster and easier!
Regards
Norm

??

Click on his icon, click on Message.
Quicker than copying emails … that should be sent by PM in the first instance anyway. :wink:

Same here, I’ll PM you my mobile.

1 Like

@oldboy, PM sent

1 Like

:wink::+1:

Nice one Lads !, great to be able to help fellow members get off the ground, so to speak !.
Same applies with me, any Local members near me want to see and get the feel of a drone LMK.

2 Likes

Hi Colin I am a bit new to this I sujest you getting a spark and controller start going to a big open field there hard to crash you will master this really quick I M pretty good with mine and the guys on this site know there stuff and helped me out with the technical stuff go for it its a great hobby plus if you buy a dji and decide you don’t like it when you sell dji don’t lose to much money

Sorry I mean old boy I

Just call me Colin,thanks for your advice, after just one day on this forum, a local member has kindly arranged for me to have a trial flight with his machine, I’ll see how that goes and take it from there.

1 Like

If that’s @Njoro, you should be honoured. He wouldn’t let me near his stuff :laughing:

Glad you’ve been sorted out with a “hands on”. Let us know how it goes and what you think. :+1:

I offered you to try my RE, the Inspire doesn’t have a turtle mode…:rofl:

3 Likes

Because look what happened to action man (clone)

:weary:

The kids at my misses’s preschool have been asking where it is. Oops.

@Njoro Lance, hows the rescue mission coming along?

I don’t remember volunteering to rescue action man but you’re welcome to pop over and try…:grin:

Think action man is still a bit bit hung up about the whole thing…:wink::wink:

It’s ok. He’s gunna cut himself loose with his machette, steal a chopper, rescue some POW’s, and threaten his CO Murdoch by firing his gun into the roof.

2 Likes

It is and I am

1 Like