Congratulations to Suzanne @AlbionDrones on receiving her Diamond Pin Seeker Award 🥳

Congratulations to Suzanne @AlbionDrones on receiving her Pin Seeker - Diamond Award :clap: :bowing_man:

The Diamond Award is one of the rarest badges we have ever awarded, and it is only awarded for adding one hundred locations to Drone Scene.

The award is so rare that Suzanne is only the second person in SIX YEARS to receive it!

Congratulations Suzanne, outstanding commitment :partying_face:

19 Likes

well done a great achievement. I wish I was in the north to take advantage of all your locations

3 Likes

Gosh, thanks guys… Muchly appreciated…

Not sure its an outstanding commitment or just a normal obsession for me - put a target before me and I will do everything to hit it - just the way I am.

I have a bit of social anxiety and low self esteem - with added perfectionist tendancies, which means I have to be as good as I can be with everything I do - hence the focus and the way I constantly critique my own work - which is how I find I learn…

Have to say I love flying the drone and creating video’s, both the artistic and technical areas have me engaged deeply, and this forum, well it is the best forum I have ever been on - not just for drones… Love the way folks are so helpful and knoweldgeable, have made some good friends on here - spo thanks to all of the GADC Committee for providing the place we can come and thrive together…

11 Likes

Thanks… Most of my pins are places we have visited on holidays, we have to travel ouselves, but hopefully another 10 years and we will be living up there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a simply outstanding achievement, Suzanne.

Congrats :bowing_man:t2:

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You lead Suzanne, and we’ll follow. :hugs:

2 Likes

Awesome achievement…. I have added about 10 and I thought I was doing well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks… 10 is a good start, and its not a race, 10 is more than some, just keep posting them and you will soon get more badges :slight_smile:

Lol, thanks… but I am not trying to lead anyone :slight_smile:

Your comment made me look at my filter on DS, 35 to go! Didn’t think I’d done that many TBH. :thinking:

1 Like

Well done Suzanne. Very well deserved.

1 Like

Well done.

1 Like

well done, it is very helpful indeed!

1 Like

Fantastic achievement Suzanne @albionDrones, what can I say but…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks Allan…

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks…

Lol, thats a quote I still use myself…

Thanks hon :slight_smile:

Well done :+1::+1:

1 Like