Thank you ![]()
Ok, I have to say you lot are the very best, and after what just arrived from the Postie I am even more blown away!
It will have pride of place in the lounge, and I shall cherish it deeply, thank you all involved in the wonderful surprise of a Grey Arrows Drone Club Trophy that just landed at my house, for reaching the Diamond Pin Seeker award ![]()
Most appreciated guys, most appreciated ![]()
A picture of you drinking champagne from it would be good ![]()
Well done
Suzanne
Thanks Wayne, muchly appreciated…
I shall attempt to get that picture as soon as we can…
Cant have any alcohol tonight, am in hopsital tomorrow afternoon and limited food and drink until I get out at tea time…
Well done Suzanne, a truly outstanding effort
![]()
Congratulations Suzanne ![]()
Thanks hon, will have to get yours with all those sites you have been to…
Well done you. Amazing effort and contribution to the club.
Thanks… appreciated ![]()
Congrats, well done ![]()

Well done Suzanne!
They work well with cider and large G&T’s too …
![]()
That’s one small bottle of T and then fill to the brim with G? #UniStudentMemories
Congratulations Suzanne - truly well deserved
![]()
Thanks John ![]()
A superb achievement Suzanne, well done
![]()
Very well done and thanks for all your continued efforts to improve the flying locations of the good people of GADC!
Well done Suzanne. Onto the next 100.
Thank you ![]()
Thanks, blushing with all the attention ![]()
Yup, only 214 to catch Clinkadink up now ![]()



