Congratulations to Suzanne @AlbionDrones on receiving her Diamond Pin Seeker Award 🥳

114! :laughing:

But actually, it’s now 118 :man_shrugging:

:running_man: :dash:

Edit: 117 … after your ‘Church and Lock of Kilchrist, Broadford, Skye’ pin :wink:

1 Like

@AlbionDrones @clinkadink please don’t rush on adding more locations to Drone Scene, our one source of Vibranium for the 250x award has been ghosting us for a while now and I can’t find another supplier anywhere :pensive:

Lol, ok, now the game is on my friend :slight_smile:

Somehow thin you have far too much of a lead for me to catch you yet though :slight_smile:

Congratulations Suzanne, Well deserved

1 Like

Congrats Suzanne, you’ve made drone life much easier for a huge number of people, thank you!!!

1 Like

Thank you…

Thanks… Also makes it easier to remember where I have been myself :wink:

1 Like

Useful, I forgot where I went yesterday.