Corrie fee dji Mini 2. 4k

Corrie Fee is a glacier-carved corrie situated at the head of Glen Clova in the Angus Glens of Scotland. It forms part of Corrie Fee National Nature Reserve, which is managed by NatureScot and lies within the Cairngorms National Park.

6 Likes

Nicely done John, Love the slow approach to the top of the ridge, fantastic views… :smiley:

1 Like

thank you

Nice one @jaybee, hope you don’t me me saying it but the video is nice and simple and shows off the scenery just as it is, nothing complicated, it’s hard to do sometimes. The area is not too far from my doorstep and I’ve walked there many times. Time to get up there with the drone and a camera for me, although it might have to wait until spring or summer as I hate the cold!!!

No don’t mind at all. I try and let the video tell the story rather than edit to make a story.i was there with 2 others all exforces and camped there that night. Its my 3rd time there with a drone over 3 or 4 yrs and I’ve tried to make the flights different every time.

1 Like

Video 2019

3 Likes

There’s a few nice lochs in the area that I haven’t fished yet so I need to start making some plans for next season. Are you from the area?

No I live in Edinburgh.been to loch Lee that another good site to go too.

When you’re next in the area I can suggest a rather nice wee place not too far away from Clova, it’s at the start of Glenshee and part of the cateran trail. Nice wee sheltered loch with a beach at one end that is perfect for camping, has a wee boat hut at the other for making a brew out of the wind or for sitting in when the rain is lashing down . 45 minute walk from the road but it’s the start of a rather nice, but difficult walk round three lochs. Can be done in a long weekend and plenty fish to be caught for the protein and carbs

1 Like

That looks a very peaceful place with stunning views great footage :+1:

1 Like

If ever near trust me it’s well worth a visit