Cranes are cool kids!

I was on one of my paid jaunts yesterday morning and shot some great stuff which I am currently working on. I took this in order top win that sexy GADC urban shooters medal…paging @PingSpike to judge me worthy. The pic was shot in Bromley with all relevant PFCO conditions being met and everyone on site being briefed. Crane was 113m high at full extension, and I was at 120m slightly nervous!!! I also shot a load of real nice footage of the crane op going to work and his “office”…I’ll be posting that when it’s done :slight_smile:
I am in the pic but I used my feeble skills to turn all invisible!!

Enjoy and happy flying!!!

10 Likes

Your Badge is winging its way to you! :+1:

1 Like

Which bird was this that you used?
Superb DoF!

2 Likes

This was shot using JayForce1, the trusty Mavic Pro1

2 Likes

Wow! Fixed f2.2 aperture on that! Amazing!

1 Like

It was perfect crisp autumn morning, just after sunrise. Plus a little titting around in lightroom.

And my mad skillllllzzzz

2 Likes

I’ve just thought of a new game!

Spot the Drone Pilot :joy:

That one has been played often … especially in 360 panoramas! #NowhereToHide

1 Like

Yellow Hi-vis in the doorway!

2 Likes

Nope. I’ll make it easy as well. I photoshopped myself out of the stills.

1 Like

Damn mate…

7m is not a lot of clearance…

And Mavic vs Crane? I know who’s gonna win that one :scream:

Great photo though @JayForceOne :smiley:

1 Like

I wasn’t all that high above a crane, the other week …. and the damned thing flew away! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Near the rear of the red crew cab?

:wink:

1 Like

Wow, what a fab shot. Well done.The badge certainly earned. We can only dream of shots like that!

1 Like

Thank you kindly. It was a fun shoot and having the contact to get the job and the PFCO to pull it off was a lucky touch too.

1 Like

Nope. I’m about 5 metres in front of the blue delivery lorry that’s reversed into the delivery bay.

1 Like

Is that your crew cab though?
If you look at the block paving near the rear it doesn’t quite look right :grinning:

That is indeed my great red beast. I’m still in front of the delivery lorry though. :slight_smile:

1 Like