Creality V4.2.7 Silent Motherboard Mainboard Ender 3 Pro 3D

Yes I was looking into a raspberry pi 4 , there a bit pricey … I will get cr touch 1st then I will be looking at that next I reckon … Looks cool … I’m often running upstairs checking the print be easier just to look on me laptop …

or your phone :ok_hand:t2: :grin:

1 Like

Ok, I have purchased a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, and it has just turned up today …

I have a camera and extended ribbon yet to turn up … Now reading up how to install the software onto it …
Lots of youtube veiwing to come :smiley:

my pi setup for reference :ok_hand:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Do you have the .stl file for that holder please Deano …

If its for the Raspberry pi 3 model B…

I told my wife I bought a raspberry Pi from ebay and she said, “You idiot, you should of went to Sainsburys.” lol

it was on thingiverse mate. I’m out at the moment and not near my laptop but will have a dig around tomorrow once I’ve got a bit of spare time :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hey Thanks , no rush … I am looking now …

Cheers :+1:

1 Like

Found it … Thank you … :grinning:

:+1:

1 Like

I am currently on OctoPrint.org - Download & Setup OctoPrint installing Octoprint through raspberry pi imager …

onto a 32gb micro sd card … :smiley:

I have to agree, after a few months of use I’ve done the same for the exact same reasons. started chewing up the filament mid print and clicking… so Ive done the same fitted a single gear. will report back once I’ve used it for a couple of months :+1:t2:

1 Like

At least you had a few months lol , it was probably good before that happened , it seems to have a mind of its own … hopefully the single gear will be more reliable… mine has been ok not a problem …

I paid the bit extra and got the official creality metal one so :crossed_fingers:t2: I think my issue was it was getting warm so the filament was warping.

1 Like

I purchased this one and came in a Creality bag … works well.

1 Like

I ordered this one:

1 Like

Yes looks like the dogs danglys!! that should work well … fingers crossed… :+1:

1st print off after changing it:

1 Like

That looks cool … so it works no problem … cool …

started a 16h print at 3pm this afternoon and so far so good :ok_hand:t2: :grin:

1 Like

lol, Jee your brave and very patient … fingers crossed it all goes ok …keep me posted :melting_face:

so far so good :+1:t2:

7h 12m in :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like