CrystalSky battery stickers

I took a punt on these as the seller is in the USA but incredibly, I ordered these on a Saturday and they arrived on Wednesday.

How is that even possible?! The amount of stuff I buy from Amazon and everywhere else in the UK takes longer than that!

Cost about £10.70 all in I think.

I got the silver ones, other colours are available :+1:

4 Likes

I purchased something on eBay from China with free postage. Five days!

Ordered some yet @ScottishYorkshireMan? :wink:

1 Like

Not yet. But on list.

Could do with same for Mavic and Phantom batteries…

1 Like

Same seller does those too:

And I bought some of these (UK seller) for my Mavic batteries:

Also need to get my drones tagged for an upcoming trip to France. I have these DGAC reference numbers that I got after passing my French flight exam that have to be visible from 30cm. Joy!!!

1 Like

You spelt GADC wrong… :blush:

2 Likes

Good one. Almost rushed out with my spelling police hat…

1 Like

Oooo! “French Flight Exam”! Do tell!

Perhaps in a separate thread?
Is that the equivalent to PfCO? Or just a French hobbyist requirement?

This one is hobbyist as I am off on one of Alan’s (Phantom Flight School) holidays in May to Manzac. Where we go fly up to castles and bridges and lakes etc you know the story. They already have what I think we will get in November 2019. Which incidentally will give the authorities a huge hitlist of people to visit next time they decide to pull another Gatwick. But that is definately for another thread.

Anyone venturing over the channel with their pride and joy, might want to take a look at this.
https://fox-alphatango.aviation-civile.gouv.fr/en/

cheers
G.

2 Likes

Good way to track batteries for even usage. Thank you for the tip :slight_smile:

I bought a set of lights for my car from the US and they were with me in less than 48 hours, I was able to track them to the door every few hours on a map, amazing.

I’m waiting on something from Amazon at the moment, I think it is coming from China but nearly a month is a bit of a wait, it must be coming via dinghy :laughing:

I ordered my electric scooter from Gearbest and ended up going into dispute after waiting 5 months.

In the end paypal sorted it for me with a full refund, after Gearbest only wanted to refund 30% of value.

Lesson learned, I will never order high value items again (£300 was this exercise) from them, in the past all the sub £20 stuff has arrived safe and sound within time scales including £3 items within a week.

1 Like