CrystalSky Ultra in stock at LCE

Hot off the press!

LCE in Winchester have some CS Ultra’s in stock!!!

London Camera Exchange - Winchester branch - Ask for Joe - 01962 866 203

Be quick, these will NOT last long :smiley:

Update - Joe just got back to me, they have ONE in stock…

Be seriously quick :smiley:

Hmm… they’re showing as £949 on the LCE web site.

Do NOT pay that price!!

Ring Joe direct as the RRP is £819 - caveat emptor

In addition to the above re the CS Ultra at LCE, Wex, Norfolk branch, have the high brightness 7.85" in stock at £519.

The Ultra is now in stock at RC Geeks - but only two of them: https://www.rcgeeks.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=5189

All gone at RC Geeks :cry:

Can’t really justify the extra £250 on the CS Ultra for my uses - but I can with the CS High Brightness one, so one’s on it’s way from Wex (they’re back in stock) and will be here on Monday, woo-hoo! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:!

The only bummer is it’s my Xmas present from “she who must be obeyed” and it has to stay unopened till Xmas day - still, only 5 weeks to go from when it arrives :weary::weary::weary::weary:, so I’ll keep on using my 5.5” CS till then :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:.

Hurrah!!

Nice one :clap:t2:

I guess we’ll see a “For Sale” post on here for the 5.5 a few days after Christmas then :wink:

You use the Mavmount CS don’t you Barry? Have you got thumbscrews on it?

No way compadre - the 5.5 stays as it’s ldeal for the portability of the Mavic, the Spark, and my Osmo :smiley:.
The bigger CS screen will be used when I need more screen ‘real estate’, eg with Litchi (when the APK is released or DJI allows Google Play to be installed on the system (it will happen :ok_hand:)

I have the Mavmount for the 7.85 screen and the DJI mount for the 5.5 screen.

So you’ll have TWO CrystalSky monitors?

I like your style :smiley:

These CS monitors are being released in drips and drops - no sooner had I ordered my 7.85 from CEX and got my confirmation e-mail, that I rechecked their site and it stated they were “awaiting stock” on that model. They must have had no more than a handful at most!

But mine arrives on Monday with ParcelForce :grinning::+1:. If anyone is wanting a CS monitor then strike when you can cos they shift bloody fast!

1 Like

Woo-hoo! My new, big CS 7.85" arrived this lunchtime :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Here it is with its little brother -

The trouble is that little brother will have to say goodbye to the sealed box until Xmas Day before big brother can be released into the world :sob::sob::sob::sob: - still, only 5 weeks to wait. Who am I kidding - I want to have it NOW! But if I do then “she who must be obeyed” will turn my baritone voice into the voice of Aled Jones when he was 12 with one swift kick in the nether regions :scream::scream::scream::scream:

1 Like

LOL :rofl:

Did you not say you need to test it? To make sure it’s ok? Imagine the disappointment on Xmas day were it to be found faulty, etc? :wink:

So does the same quick release base plate fit both sizes?

Congrats on the new arrival :christmas_tree:

In order to preserve my (as Jeremy Clarkson used to refer to them) my ‘gentleman’s vegetables’ a little longer I think I’ll wait :weary::weary:.

Yes the quick release plate fits both sizes but I won’t be using it on the big ‘un as it’s intended for the Mavmount/CS bracket.

As an aside, the 5.5”CS is a perfect size on my Osmo - bigger and better image than my Samsung S6 :ok_hand:. A bit heavier I admit but wow!

2 Likes

A man after my Own Heart lol :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

A couple of Ultras just turned up in stock at FPV - be quick if you want one!

https://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/dji-crystalsky-7.85-ultra-brightness-monitor