Davinci Resove - 19 - Public Beta

Ach, my pile of silicon is at least 8 yrs old now ( if not older) Put a SSD drive in it early this year after cloning the HDD drive and although it now boots within 10 secs of hitting the start button, it’s “old hat” by modern day standards. I think the time to upgrade is fast coming. Win 10 support is coming to an end soon ( this computer won’t upgrade to Win 11) so I reckon it’s time to retire this one :wink::wink:

1 Like

My laptop may be 64bit - but it’s also over 8 years old tech. I survive. :+1:

1 Like

Tbh nowt wrong with 18. Yeah 19 a little better but…

The only change I have noticed with version 18 is the upload to YouTube is now a lot faster than before :wink::wink:

1 Like

@JockyB Did you mean ver 19 John?

Nah Colin, my computer is only a 32bit. Version 19 only runs on 64bit computers. Version 18’s last update did speed uploads to YouTube considerably :wink::wink:

1 Like

Cool. I used 18 but noticed an improvement in the speed of rendering when I upgraded to 19 beta free version. I think it uses the accelerater card GPU more than it did with the 18 ver as it runs smoother in full 4k playback too.

Seems to be uploading to YouTube as it’s being rendered now. Before it used to render the video completely before uploading. :wink::wink:

1 Like