Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Saw it on YT, what is happenning at 1:00, down the alley of trees? the branches have lost definition and they are very close to you.
danger of twig collision :scream:

That was an alley of dense wet bushes about 10m thick. I went there to test penetration at 350mw

1 Like

… and it failed :-1:

Still flyable

1 Like

Here it is Karl :star_struck:

1 Like

Behind all those wet trees and bushes at 350mW I think that did a respectable job :+1:t2: Would be interesting to see a comparison with HDZero in the same conditions with the same power output. I reckon it would be rainbow road in comparison :rainbow:

1 Like

$159 with built in gyro and 32GB onboard storage

1 Like

$149 for the V2 Micro Camera (non starlight) with built in gyro and 32GB onboard storage

1 Like

There good prices :smile: @notveryprettyboy
ordered yet ???

Heres Chris Rossers review video too

Haha this looks great, am I regretting selling the VRX? hmmm…

See Mads tech released his video on it too. Watched 360 and Rosser, however mr tech, 46 mins… I assume he’s repeated the same thing 700 times in the video to make it that long… he really really really really has…

OK OK. I’m watching the MadsTech video now, and at around 2:30 he already says himself “as I’ve already said”… lol 43 mins to go…

This is interesting considering some of the issues people have had with Walksnail using GPS

Madman has tested this, sort of, on the bench
It shows a carrier which may or may not be the problem is gone.
promising but needs real world testing
:smile:

at18:04

Cheers Steve I will watch Mads video when I get a spare hour :grin:

It wouldn’t get that far. I tried on 200mw ages ago. The first bush knocked it out

Anyone know what this means?

Know what what means?

It means put your credit card in your left hand and click the link with your right then just follow the instructions :grinning:

Camera 2K pixel

1 Like