Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

2,000 pixels. So at 1080p you can’t quite get 2 lines. Though 720 you nearly at 3 lines. Or it’s half of a 4k image?

Or someone at CADDX needs to make it clear?

2 Likes

Yeah. Non of the reviews really answered it. Weird that jb didnt get one? Cos he really is in bed with dji?

1 Like

Is it to do with the gyro? Something to do with extra sensor area for stabilisation? Looking on tinterweb its basically 1080p but wider

Resolução-de-tela-sem-imagem

1 Like

Has he not got one? Or has he not got around to reviewing it yet?

We’ll find out cos he throws a paddy and Rosser takes the piss

Well we’ve had P360, Rosser, and Mads(video 10x longer than needed)Tech.

JB loves loves HDZero, don’t think you can accuse him of DJI fanboi anymore! This is the first time I’ve seen WS on par with DJI. Guess penetration and “longevity” aside, it’s more or less there (unless you want close to gopro onboard recording as the O3 has)… We could get @BigDog to test the longevity, but he proves DJI ain’t that great there :wink: (or is it exception to the rule?)

On the Rosser video the comparisons I have to admit the daytime footage the O3 is hands down superior to the competion (both vista and walksnail roughly on par) but the night footage Walksnail take it by a mile (although to be fair it was the Nebula Pro it was up against which is crap for low light).

You’re only sayin that cos you bought one. But you can’t fly it cos the latency is like 3 seconds

latency is the same as Walksnail on the V2 goggles…

I can’t fly it, as I cba to build anything and it’s all in bits, lol

He still hasn’t done a video with the vista on there too…

2 Likes

Oh yeah he has… DJI V1, lol right there… Time for bed…

1 Like

Have you not flown with it yet? Lol

He hasnt got the O3 Unit on the V2 Goggles on that list :thinking:

Now you need sleep…

Taken 4 mins ago… Let you guess…

Im blaming the new glasses :laughing:

That frame is way to clean and shiny Martin, you need to get it built and crashed asap mate :grin:

Haha yeah. though the FC and ESC look lovely considering the amount of trashing they’ve taken. Great what an Isopropyl bath can do for it :slight_smile: Quite pleased with my desoldering on that too!

The electronics look almost new, good job man :+1:t2:

1 Like

He was just slower… He didn’t hate IMO :wink:

As I understand it, it refers to the width of the image, as the aspect ratio of the sensor is 4:3. For the same width as a 1080p screen, the extra pixels are at the top and bottom of the view. That’s not for the Starlight cam I think, just the other one.

1 Like