Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

It appears I have bought into two digital systems now… The specific item has only just been posted and was a good deal 2nd hand…

@notveryprettyboy will be pleased. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice…

??

Guessing a Walksnail vrx?

That’d be one option, but no one on here tested out OpenHD yet, come on guys

(And hell not frozen over, so he ain’t bought the superior system… :smiley: :smiley: )

@Steviegeek has got a completely different one. Herelink.

1 Like

Yup.
I decided that for the money I’d give it a go.
I have two potential targets for it…

• Long Range Quads and Long Range Fixed Wing - My 6" and Nano Talon maybe… I guess Medium Range really, I’m no Wezley Varty.
  • Larger TinyWhoop - I fancy getting some really decent video out of my 75mm tinywhoop. Hopefully the WS on-board stuff will do that. For smaller ones, more for racing HDZero is the winner.

For my 3", 4" and 5" quads it’s still HDZero all the way… and I’ll be trying the 1080p and 90fps modes for sure.

Also the use in long range and fixed wing nicely coincides with @brengun not being that interested. Plus he has several of his own TinyWhoops so doesn’t need to use my 75mm… I don’t think I’ll be buying a second WS VRX for him or desperately needing Audience Mode

1 Like

I think I would have to commit hara-kiri if I ever bought into the system with the three letter name…

HD0…

0 isn’t a letter, damn foiled

Z is though HDZ :wink:

I do keep on saying that I’m not a fan of Three Letter Acronyms… except TLA, that one is great.

FPV?

CLI, GUI… SFX…

I’ll get my coat

Speaking of the evil 3 letter FPV system, I’m currently on hold with em…

They checking “all” their resources, quite vast really, appreciate it, lol

ooo… now I like that… lol

1 Like

All crap

spongebob-hours-later

heh they were pretty quick… i raised a support issue to replace a faulty DJI FPV battery last year… forgot to send it back…

Now they won’t accept batteries in the post apparently. So just send a voucher for a new one!

Recommend I soak it in salt… Anyone want a DJI battery that’s likely just got a loose wire?

2 Likes

Why dont you strip it down and take a look? Might be an easy fix and have an extra battery :star_struck:

Brendan gave me a dirty look when I told him… yup he’s not interested.