Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Did you sign up for the beta testing Karl?

No. Its a waste of time and money. I resigned from beta tests on discord ages ago :laughing:

But you could have 25% off plus early access. Im sure there wont be any beta bugs to cause you to lose all of your quads and wings :laughing:

He very good at binning them himself with the challenges… The perch into tree, the inverted look back into ground…

Though saying that I had quite a few goes at inverted look back on Sunday, and I’ve NEVER been in a tree before… Twice on Sunday. Every time I inverted and then flipped back was a tree right in my view… Videos “may” come, but not happy with the results tbh!

Throw them up Ill vote for you Martin :grin:

Hah really. I still like @notveryprettyboy 's the best! It’s his thing now to crash whilst doing FPV trick competition! Still after the complaints on my perfect split S, I’m wondering whether to be pedantic on a few of the flip forwards then back, instead of complete forward, or back 360 on a few of the entries. Still an inverted look back I guess!

If its upside down and facing the opposite direction of travel then its an Inverted look back, doesnt matter how you do it :laughing:

giphy (31)

I get the feeling these goggles are nothing more than something to replace hd02 and skyzone. If the 1080 or 90fps is just a marginal improvement, £600 is a lot to ‘upgrade’

Doesn’t using the goggles cut down the latency by removing the hdmi connection?

But Im thinking similar. £600 for goggles £60 + £120 for the analogue bay and decent analogue receiver and then probably £250-300 for a Walksnail module to plug in too :laughing:

It does. A lot. Its only my opinion, but its a lot of cash for a minor upgrade.
I’ll wait for mainstream reviews

1 Like

Although you can factor in selling your HDO2’s to cover some of the cost too. How much do you reckon HDO2’s will go for in used condition?

Um i had a hair on an oled panel. By the time i wiped it off and put the goggles back together, the screens look like a space nebula full of stars. You can only see when its black though.

Maybe a couple of hundred. Wouldn’t sell though. Need spares

Ive been thinking for a while about stripping my HDO’s and giving them a clean, might give it a miss now :laughing:

Quite a good video from Wez. Shows Walksnail has great potential.
I particularly liked the steady latency at range.

https://youtu.be/EZTyBD3ClfM

1 Like

Its looking really good so far :ok_hand:t2: When you swapping over Karl? :wink:

I must admit I’m rather interested in the VRX module they’ve mentioned. :wink:

1 Like

Me too Richard, Im thinking HDZero goggles paired with Walksnail module covers all bases if the HDZero goggles are as good as expected :crossed_fingers:t2:

Yep. And I wont buy the new goggles until the module is available

1 Like