Digital FPV.....DJI vs HDZero vs Orqa vs Walksnail vs openhd.....?

Yeah… I await the 1080p30 mode with interest…

So… I have HDZero in 4 quads. I’ve just bought a new plane, that will be an Xmas Pressie and that will probably get HDZero as well.

I am holding off on any other HDZero stuff. Though the VRX price is slashed at HobbyRC at the moment. May have to get one of those for Brendan, maybe…

1 Like

I think this could be great for long range wings not so sure about freestyle quads though

Good thing about it is we can try it and then if its no good go back to 60fps

That’s what JB and itsblunty arrived at in their last stream :+1:

1 Like

It really will give plenty of options and you can then use the best tool for each job :star_struck:

To be fair, we are all tools

This cannot be denied :laughing:

1 Like

Just found this in my email inbox

You have money to burn??? I’m itching to try ws

I wish I did have money to burn lol they are currently doing the WS goggles for $599 and the vtx with camera for $155 (normal prices) but they have a bundle set of goggles with 2 x vtx and camera for $754 and with an extra $30 discount thats only $724 or £650 :star_struck:

The dollar is too high at the moment. But does that matter when you want it :laughing:

I do think ws is good. I know divimath are working on a v2 chip. But how long?

1 Like

What will the V2 chip bring to the table? Are they looking at new features?

No idea. But if he has common sense, he’ll take three channels and improve the image quality

Wont that cause the same kind of issues with racing that DJI does? Lol

Its for long range. Racing close up image quality for hdzero is brilliant.
But I guess when in rome…

I think if HDZero had a long range multi channel option that would be awesome :star_struck: Just wish they could have a frame buffer and retransmit option too. Do you think they might implement something along those lines with the V2?

Traitor, after all the HD0 campaigning over the last year WTF :scream:

That’s the key at the moment. The option to pick and choose. But it’d take some processing chips and cash for that in one system.

I really enjoy the hdzero image quality, but the dji and ws are just that much better. On the other hand, the blank screen on the image loss is pretty bad. I prefer a speckle breakup.

My gripe with dji was the range and latency. ws seems to have equalled hdzero… Looking forward to the vrx module.

If it fits on to the fatshark fan, i’m going to be very suspicious that this is all one chinese money grab job.

What can I say. I’m a tart.

1 Like