Disappearing Flight Logs

I have never bothered with flight logs until today. So I decided I would create an Airdata account. Having done that, and linking it to my DJI account and syncing it ( I have the RC Controller). I thought I’d have a look at my flights. The earliest flight was Nov 2nd 2022. Now I have had my Mini 3 Pro since September, and flew it locally and in Cornwall whilst on Holiday but there are no flight logs for those flights. Does the controller delete the flight logs after a certain amount of time/number of logs? Just checked and the controller has cached photos/videos from flights that were not logged. Any Ideas?

The free airdata account has a maximum of 100 flight logs.

As it says above by @Crackerjack the free version only stores 100 flights and the older ones get archived for 90 days then deleted

The logs are not deleted from the device or from the DJI sever

There was issues at first with the DJI Rc if tethered to a phone at the time of a flight it would try to upload the logs mid-flight causing them to be incomplete and corupted on the uploaded side (ok on the device)

The fix was to automatically turn off Bluetooth and wifi whilst flying to stop this happening

The values for total km, total hours, etc., in the summary continue to include those older flights … it’s just access to the individual flight logs, before the 100th oldest, that ends.

(I use multiple free accounts. :wink: Handy - the other day I wanted some info from a flight back in June '17)

1 Like

There are only 12 flight logs on Airdata, 12 on DJI, and 12 on the controller. Starting from 2nd Nov 2022. All the flights from September and October there is no trace of no logs anywhere. But I do have the videos, and photos from them in the cache on the controller.