DJI Air 2S firmware updates

Date: 2021.10.14

Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.20.80

Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.46

What’s New?

• Optimized flight safety.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

1 Like

Hoping this will stop the bloody thing from stopping and having a panic attack when flying towards the sun! Didn’t think I was going to get the Air2S back a few days ago because the sun was playing havoc with the sensors. Ended up having to fly back 600m like a crab.

They probably fixed that issue but introduced another load that will cause you more headaches :scream:

They fly backwards too you know ?

Sports mode, turn them off :blush:

2 Likes

Sensors on the back too 🤦🏽😂 crab was my only option!

@PingSpike doh! Forgot I had that switch :joy:🤦🏽

1 Like

New Air 2 and Air 2S firmware en route. Details to follow.

DH users - do NOT update!!

Why not?

My Air 2S has been playing up for weeks, video transmission stuttering (not on SD card) and yesterday the bloody thing wouldn’t land properly just came down in steps of a couple of metres at a time even with stick all the way down. Just updated but weather’s turned vile again!

Because today’s firmware update prevents DH from working.

Well, the details will follow, when DJI pull their finger out and update the release notes on their site :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just switched mine on and the only update today was FlySafe :thinking:

2 Likes

Might not have reached UK shores yet, I don’t know how long the propagation takes.

Besides, don’t be in such a rush man… it’s a DJI firmware update :blush:

I’m hoping it includes ‘Drone will not bank any more’ :laughing:

I’m expecting the usual one liner of “Optimized flight safety” :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

‘Bug fixes’ :man_facepalming:

Done the update today, didn’t show any details on it though :man_shrugging:t4:

bin4ry

7:58 AM

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE AIr2 FIRMWARE 01.01.0690 or AIR2S FIRMWARE 02.04.2110. NO HACKS ARE POSSIBLE AND DOWNGRADE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE ANYMORE! Spread the word!

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE AIr2 FIRMWARE 01.01.0690 or AIR2S FIRMWARE 02.04.2110. NO HACKS ARE POSSIBLE AND DOWNGRADE WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE ANYMORE! :+1:

Done :white_check_mark:

Date: 2021.11.18

Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.21.10

Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.46

What’s New?

• Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

1 Like