DJI Air 2S firmware updates

What hacks are we able to do anyway?

Have a look here, you can remove DJI NFZ, enable FCC mode and remove the Altitude limits :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I thought you meant Drone Harmony for DH!

1 Like

Date: 2021.12.01

Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.21.20

Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.54

What’s New?

• Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.

I have noticed since the last update mine is constantly complaining of battery installation failure. 🤦🏽 Any one else?

All batteries no matter how many times I fit them.

Hi everyone:

Few months ago I purchase the Mavic Air 2s to go with my original Mavic Air which I purchase that in May 2020 I notice in the last few weeks with the Mavic Air 2s with the DJI fly App loads of firmware updates … seems ever other time that always a update … update yesterday and I notice now another update today !!! My original Mavic Air think there just one update I done this year … why I getting so many updates ?? Am I getting problems on my drone ? Settings ? Or my App ? Or it just the way it is .

Steve .

Mine did last time I flew it, and then refused to land. It would come down a couple of metres at a time but not straight down even with full down stick!
I’ve put the new firmware on, but the weather’s been shite ever since, so can’t try it.

1 Like

Thanks, it would sort itself out after plugging and unplugging a catrillion times but was worried what it would do in the air if this popped up on the screen. :scream:

1 Like

Overview:

• Date: 2022.01.19
  • Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.21.30
  • Remote Controller: v04.12.00.55
  • DJI Fly App iOS: v1.5.4
  • DJI Fly App Android: v1.5.4

What’s New?

• Fixed some bugs.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.

Oh well, at least I can use my fully charged battery that I can’t fly with 'cos it’s 'kin raining again!!!

If using Dronehacks or want to don’t update

1 Like

Wasted trip.

Popped out today for a speed run test. Drove to the location, flew out 500m, Switched to what I thought would be Atti and turned out to be CineMode! Cine-Mode had been restored and it wasn’t Atti-mode anymore due to the latest DJI updates. The update had over written my DH parameter tweaks. :tired_face:

After plugging the bird back into the PC and Good old DH, I now have Atti-Mode back in Cine-Mode’s place.

You should have read the post above then :joy:

A full Firmware will reset the parameters

That’ll teach me… Luckily the location wasn’t actually that far :joy:

1 Like

Just spotted a firmware update for the AIR2S this evening. Version 02-04-2130 (Bug Fixes) I wish they would be more descriptive :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Only bug fixes @B0M0A0K ? :confused:

Oh… wait…

@B0M0A0K you’ve quoted the firmware version that was released two weeks ago? :thinking:

Well that’s a bit strange. I did all the firmware updates when I got the drone last week. Could this be because I have just started the app for the first time on my iPad MINI 5?

FYI

just in case you wanted to use Dronehacks at a later date

1 Like

Date: 2022.03.15

Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.21.50

Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.56

What’s New?

• Optimized user experience, and improved overall software stability.

Notes:

• If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.