A thread to discuss firmware updates for the DJI Air 2S.
Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.16.40
Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.32
- Added MasterShots.
- Added DJI AirSense.
- Added Pro mode for photo mode.
- Added APAS 4.0.
- Added APAS when camera resolution is set to 1080p 48/50/60fps.
- Added support for DJI Smart Controller.
- Optimized FPV gimbal mode.
Kinda, DJI push an update at the point of product launch (15th April).
I’m just starting a new thread to keep everyone up to date of the Air 2S firmwares.
I’ll start one for the DJI FPV next
As someone who has fingers burnt and devices bricked by DJI firmware updates I would be very wary of doing anything to a brand new Air 2S. Let others do the firmware testing and watch the DJI forums for the howls of protest from those unwise enough to go ahead with the updates.
Just my cynical opinion - based on bitter experience
I agree Rob, but saying that, I’m not sold by it yet.
Air 2S Firmware update released :
- Date: 2021.05.12
- Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.16.90
- Remote Controller: v04.12.00.32
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.4.0
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.4.0
- Optimized DJI AirSense.
- Optimized environment light detection and warning prompts.
If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry.
Thanks for the heads up @Jhdee
Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.20.40
Remote Controller firmware: v04.12.00.46
- Added trimmed download to DJI Fly.
- Added ability to synchronize HD photos.
- Extended time before battery enters auto-discharge after being idle from five to nine days.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), and retry