DJI can I bind my DJI account to more than one drone?

Hi everyone :sunglasses: I have several DJI drones, Mini 2, Air 2 X 2 and an Air 2s, the Mini 2 & Air 2s have care refresh, my question is can I bind all my drones to one account? If so can you point me in the right direction for instructions please?
I’ve looked on tube, Google, DJI forum and help but to no avail, any help gratefully received :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

Hi @Agger - I’ve moved your post to the Questions & Answers category.

Are you logging in to the GO and Fly apps with a different email address for each drone?

How many DJI accounts do you have? :thinking:

Thank you for moving to correct forum my apologies :sunglasses:

I only have the one account Mini 2 but the new to me Air 2s has care refresh and I would like to keep them all in one account :sunglasses:

Surely it would be just a case of de registering the drones from their own accounts (as if you was selling them) under the account settings page of the respective drones account. Then re registering them to your main account (as if you’ve just brought the 2nd hand drone)

Lots of info on here about removing your account from a drone when selling and registering a 2nd hand drone. Try a search :+1:t2:

You’d think so, but I’ve tried on the 3 but not the Air 2s the others were bought new, seems to not want to do it!

I did search but obviously I couldn’t find adding more than one drone to an account hence the question, thanks for you input :sunglasses:

All sorted apparently after contacting DJI it was a problem not of my making?? But it’s done now exactly as I thought is should :call_me_hand: :sunglasses:

1 Like