DJI Care Refresh Vs Heliguy Repair Refresh for a DJI Mini 2 - are either worth it? Does anyone have any experience of both?

Currently thinking of buying a DJI Mini 2 and when looking up their Care Refresh package I stumbled across Heliguy Repair Refresh. Does anyone have any experience with the latter?

Is it even worth buying a ‘care’ package for a Mini 2 if you’re a beginner flyer? I don’t mind doing my own repairs, I enjoy tinkering and taking things apart, am very proficient at soldering (including the very small surface mount reflowing, replacing parts, etc).

I believe the Heliguy warranties are only available to those who buy the drone from Heliguy.

The DJI care packages are worth it in my opinion as you never know - accidents happen.
Although I’m fairly proficient with repairs due to flying and crashing whilst flying fpv - I’d prefer to not mess about with my DJI when care covers it for a fairly small cost.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll continue to have a ponder - just did a bit of googling and I do notice that replacement parts aren’t exactly cheap so it may be best to go for DJI’s repair package.

2 Likes

and as newer drones are released the parts become harder to find

DJI were brilliant when SHMBO reversed into a tree and bu99ered the camera.

Definitely :+1:

1 Like